Keep this in mind. Green is the frontman. A strange choice, but it's his backers that matter and cash they will spend that matters most

We were always going to have to sell players and accept 4-6 years of no trophies etc. to think otherwise is delusional.

He has said no newco or liquidation

I can see why Mr Green is the frontman.

The financial persons behind him want a "hard" figurehead,* which makes sense, given the challenges that face Rangers.

(*Out of interest, that is why I was interested in Mr Kennedy returning with a stronger cash offer.)

Edited by tangent60

We should be under no illusions, if Green's bid is backed by venture capitalists, they will be very demanding re the financial performance of the business, as they will expect to exit in 3-5 years via a sale. They will also expect a good return based on the level of risk they're taking on.

This will be a business transaction - no links to the club, no emotion, no sentiment. Will they care or be able to do anything about protecting our history? I don't know, but if they do it will only be for financial reasons.

I'm not convinced. This guy sounds like he can't be trusted!

As opposed to Whyte, who sounded like he can be trusted. A lot of ifs and buts here, yet, we should be under no illusions that we need to get out of admin sooner rather than later and no-one says that Green & Co. will be here by x-mas if someone buys them out for serious money.

As opposed to Whyte, who sounded like he can be trusted. A lot of ifs and buts here, yet, we should be under no illusions that we need to get out of admin sooner rather than later and no-one says that Green & Co. will be here by x-mas if someone buys them out for serious money.

We have to give this guy a chance,no doubt about it,I'm more comfortable with the fact that somebody has stepped up to the plate,we just couldn't sit and wait any longer.

... And who knows, maybe on our next trip to the scumhut, some cheeky bears will wave banners proclaiming "we love green!" :D

nooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..............................:grin: