SFA sanction Appeal Rejected - Official.

I hope the new consortium have the money to drag this through the courts. This is SFA making a decision based on trying to keep the majority happy no matter if it is right or wrong.

And my first reaction to the SFA statement is that it seems to focus on the competence of the ability to make the initial decision and whether the punishment was proportionate to the decision, rather than whether the decision itself was a load of crap.

I hope the new consortium have the money to drag this through the courts. This is SFA making a decision based on trying to keep the majority happy no matter if it is right or wrong.

How much is in the RFFF ?

What steps does the club have to take this further. UEFA? Court of Arbitration for Sport? Would be RFFF money well spent IMO

European court of justice!

What steps does the club have to take this further. UEFA? Court of Arbitration for Sport? Would be RFFF money well spent IMO

This is all out war,Court of Arbitration for Sport has to be the way. It'll be interesting to hear what our QC has to say about it all.

This is all out war,Court of Arbitration for Sport has to be the way. It'll be interesting to hear what our QC has to say about it all.

Club to issue a statment tonight, per Andrew Dickson on twitter.