Simple answer to SFA sanctions

I think it is essential all current players bar one or two who cant offer anything be signed up. McGregor, Aluko, Naismith, McCulloch and Boca are priorities imo. That is a back bone second to none in Scotland. Compliment those with the rest and we have a very strong starting 11. We just need to look after them. Withdraw from the domestic cups and with no European football, go hell for leather for the league title. Show them who is boss, take our title back and watch their sponsors run costing them all sorts.

Guest Corkie
I think it is essential all current players bar one or two who cant offer anything be signed up. McGregor, Aluko, Naismith, McCulloch and Boca are priorities imo. That is a back bone second to none in Scotland. Compliment those with the rest and we have a very strong starting 11. We just need to look after them. Withdraw from the domestic cups and with no European football, go hell for leather for the league title. Show them who is boss, take our title back and watch their sponsors run costing them all sorts.

I'd add Davis to that list. Withdrawing from the domestic cups is a step too far though. And don't forget there's revenue to be had from them.

I'd add Davis to that list. Withdrawing from the domestic cups is a step too far though. And don't forget there's revenue to be had from them.

Yeah, the domestic cups mean money, which we need. - nothing to stop an away boycott though. Winning any of the trophies would annoy the "authorities", and an even more perfect "screw you" than winning the league would be to win the treble. Maybe I'm dreaming, but you've got to be in 'em to win 'em.

I guess that is true, i think my anger got the better of me there. I think the 5 i named are more important than Davis tbh, and more consistant, but if his salary negotiation was reasonable then i would probably keep him. Boca should be captain btw.

Thanks for the welcome, much better than on FF, where if you have less than 10,000 posts you must be a tim!

Yer a Tim :thup::D

I am biased, but I think we have a great wee forum here.