Arabs Trust Panicking?

That's not strictly true though.

The 10 point deduction is for going into Administration. The transfer embargo is for not paying other member clubs and the SFA monies due and the £160k fine is for 'allowing' the Shyster to buy the club.

I see your point Edge but going into Admin is because you can't pay your bills, so we have been hammered twice for not paying our bills.

A fair number of sensible people out there who understand the SPL does indeed need Rangers ???

I haven't heard many. Most seem determined to maximise damage to us.

The Pacific Quay CSC and other Scottish broadcast media have a special thing called "the sensible filter". When they switch it on, all of the Rangers fans and sensible non-Rangers fans phoning, emailing or tweeting the shows get filtered out and all we're left with are the bitter Rangers haters. Apparently a few weeks back there was an all-day Sportsound radio show where after five or so hours of broadcast they hadn't recieved one single message in support of Rangers. The Pacific Quay CSC filter was switched on that day....

The Pacific Quay CSC and other Scottish broadcast media have a special thing called "the sensible filter". When they switch it on, all of the Rangers fans and sensible non-Rangers fans phoning, emailing or tweeting the shows get filtered out and all we're left with are the bitter Rangers haters. Apparently a few weeks back there was an all-day Sportsound radio show where after five or so hours of broadcast they hadn't recieved one single message in support of Rangers. The Pacific Quay CSC filter was switched on that day....

They are really going to go spare when we come back from this and that is when we need to fire it right into them.

I wont be attending another game at Tannadice again ever and I genuinely hope our support take the same stance.

Plus whoever Jerry Kerr was, they clearly didn't think highly of him naming that atrocity of a stand after him.