Managers Response to Cup Exit ....

PAUL LE GUEN has asked for unity among management, players and supporters after watching his side crash out of the CIS Cup tonight.

Two goals from Steven Milne earned St Johnstone a 2-0 victory and in doing so consigned Rangers to their first ever home cup defeat to lower league opposition in their illustrious history.

Le Guen admitted the First Division side deserved their win but asked for more time to get things right.

He said: "I am very disappointed and I apologise to our supporters. We did well for 30 minutes and created many crosses and some chances.

"After that though we lost our organisation and St Johnstone deserved their victory.

"It's a difficult period but we must stick together. I will try to carry on. I am the manager and it is up to me to come up with a solution.

"The only way to get through this is to stick together. I have lost many games before but this is one of the lowest."

Still gets my support and I do think he will turn it round. I'd just prefer to see us playing the football we were at the beginning of the season than we are now and hope it comes sooner rather than later

Still gets my support and I do think he will turn it round. I'd just prefer to see us playing the football we were at the beginning of the season than we are now and hope it comes sooner rather than later

cant disagree there, cant bare to think we could be like this for the rest of the season, never mind til January.

first things first she should pick his 11 and stick to it and stop changing the side. prso should be a subbie and tommy b can stay at home the way he has played this season.

Guest Cooperfan
cant disagree there, cant bare to think we could be like this for the rest of the season, never mind til January.

first things first she should pick his 11 and stick to it and stop changing the side. prso should be a subbie and tommy b can stay at home the way he has played this season.

I can only hope someone is still willing to pay for Buffel. No surprise that he was again dropped from his national squad. He is one of the worst offenders. Another Lovenkrands, lazy and cowardly.

Just in. Just found out the result.

Ain't head a single word of a report on the game. [Maybe the Ref shot six of our players and we played the entire match with 5 men on the park]

I don't care. :mad: I don't care if LeGuen had an important meeting with some Jehovahs Witnesses and couldny make the game. :mad:

Sorry guys......................Le Guen. GTF and take your useless, waste of money signings with you before you f@ck up next season as well. :mad:

Apologies Bears. Talking in ignorance and with the assistance of Ms Stella. But ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

UNITY among management,players and supporters...!!!!!, i've never felt so distant from Ibrox.......maybe PLG should have a word with DM about UNITY, the man hides from the fans when the shit hits the fan......stand up DM and tell the fans what your plans are for RANGERS FC and the loyal RANGERS FANS....