im just back from the game and am astounded at the level at which paul leguen has dragged us down to. By far the most pityfull performance i have ever witnessed as a Rangers fan, which is really saying something considering i served my time in the John Greig era. Weve been on a slippery slope for a few weeks now but never in a million years did i think we would ever sink so low. we were absolute shit and made to look like a bunch of amatuers by a team further down the pecking order than Dundee Utd. A total disgrace and its just not bloody good eough. I really dont think leguen will make it to the end of the month, hes made too big a balls up of it, and after tonight he should know it himself. Theres absolutely nothing in our side to suggest they can turn it around.

Guest BlueBlood

Hats off tae ye for going to see that shite tonight m8, you and the rest of our guys deserve a fu**in medal, not those c**ts laughing up their paycheck at us, I really don't know if the root of the problem is PLG or not but I do know that something needs to chang and NOW.

Will it come to a fan blockade just like the tims had to do all those years ago to get things changed? I'd hate it to have to come to that but people are only going to take RFC inaction for so long before something will happen...god forbid.

Guest rangerstillidie

Its a f***ing disgracee! it's gettin beyond a joke and i agree there nothing in that team that looks as if we are capable of turning anything around there attitude stinks!

Hats off tae ye for going to see that shite tonight m8, you and the rest of our guys deserve a fu**in medal, not those c**ts laughing up their paycheck at us, I really don't know if the root of the problem is PLG or not but I do know that something needs to chang and NOW.

Will it come to a fan blockade just like the tims had to do all those years ago to get things changed? I'd hate it to have to come to that but people are only going to take RFC inaction for so long before something will happen...god forbid.

and i stayed th 90 mins.

i left at 80 minutes because i wasnt sitting with my mrs and she wasn't used to ibrox - didn't want to miss her in the crowds.

it was a horrible night (del and his son's good company aside). a small boy sitting next to me said "big man, you ever seen rangers play as bad as this?" to which i could only reply "no in my lifetime wee man, and certainly no in yours..".

bad days.

i left at 80 minutes because i wasnt sitting with my mrs and she wasn't used to ibrox - didn't want to miss her in the crowds.

it was a horrible night (del and his son's good company aside). a small boy sitting next to me said "big man, you ever seen rangers play as bad as this?" to which i could only reply "no in my lifetime wee man, and certainly no in yours..".

bad days.

del' pals son :thup:

from the the start we were lost it looked like we are the away team.......every game we play the noo it pisses me right off ...

del' pals son :thup:

from the the start we were lost it looked like we are the away team.......every game we play the noo it pisses me right off ...

thats what i meant to say. :$ he was cool though, i'm sure he'd make you a good son. :)

but aye, you're totally right about being the away team. deplorable.