David Murray going to get any attention?

Despite the programme yet again showing Murray as a liar and a cheat who borrowed every penny he put into Rangers, all the attention is on Duff and Phelps.

I'm pretty much talking to myself on RM, anyone on here agree we shouldn't forget the man who caused this over 20+ years?

I don't think you will find many Murray sympathisers around here any more. murray was the catalyst for all that has happened recently. Whyte was just a looter who found an easy target.

I don't think you will find many Murray sympathisers around here any more. murray was the catalyst for all that has happened recently. Whyte was just a looter who found an easy target.

It's not so much that I think he has many sympathisers left, but his huge role in all this just seems to get incredibly little attention because of Whyte and D&P.

It's not so much that I think he has many sympathisers left, but his huge role in all this just seems to get incredibly little attention because of Whyte and D&P.

There are a few threads on here that give a pretty damning description of how Murray ran the club. One of our posters Cammy F was posting on here about 7+ years ago that Murray was going to ruin our club. If only more people would have listened to him.

Murray was up to his neck in this whole mess, but so were Lloyds and they aren't getting to much heat either apart from what Leggo was saying about their recent AGM.

Hopefully the jail.

No Rangers fan should ever forget the part Murray played in our downfall. He is more to blame than Whyte, D+P and anyone else.

Zappa i thought Lloyds were ok, we had a huge overdraft which needed cut, the club, under AJ and in conjunction with Lloyds managed to halve it. I thought that was good going. I dont personally have a problem with Lloyds but i am intrigued about the part, if any, certain Celtic men played for Lloyds high up in attempting to cripple us and our managers budget. Thankfully Walter still managed success under such constraints.

He won't get any heat.

What did he do that was against the law nothing, he ran the club out of control chasing an impossible dream ( that we bought into remember) so jail is a bit far fetched. What he made a mess of was the way he funded that dream going by last nights programme he was paying the bank with its own money that's a good trick until it eventually bites you on the arse.

We all know he took money out of Rangers why the indignation suddenly when bawbag Daly tells us that?

Think on this if and I know it's a big if, the tax case comes back with a low sum to be paid or nothing to pay will he be praised for the way he played it all along?

Remember we're not in Admin because of EBT's it's because the bastard Whyte didn't pay the Paye/NI something that Murray never even came close to trying.

Edited by GovanAllan

He won't get any heat.

What did he do that was against the law nothing, he ran the club out of control chasing an impossible dream ( that we bought into remember) so jail is a bit far fetched. What he made a mess of was the way he funded that dream going by last nights programme he was paying the bank with its own money that's a good trick until it eventually bites you on the arse.

We all know he took money out of Rangers why the indignation suddenly when bawbag Daly tells us that?

Think on this if and I know it's a big if, the tax case comes back with a low sum to be paid or nothing to pay will he be praised for the way he played it all along?

thing is... a load of fans still believe DM put every penny in to rangers from his pocket and never took a penny back and he is the hero.... this is the people the program was aimed at last night IMO

the big question is who gave Daly the info and what do they have to gain from doing so?