This won't sit well with a lot of you, it's my latest attempt at a blog

"take it on the chin" ?

3x we have been hit on the chin so far .... that enough?

or do we let the SPL/SFA walk all over us (and the bbc ) as much as the feel like and still "take it on the chin"?

As for getting any trophies and titles being removed. That's a lot of rubbish, they haters and powers that be would have to prove we wouldn't have won those trophies, which would be virtually impossible to do, so ignore any such notion when you read the hates talking about it - the best bit of the blog IMO

"take it on the chin" ?

3x we have been hit on the chin so far .... that enough?

or do we let the SPL/SFA walk all over us (and the bbc ) as much as the feel like and still "take it on the chin"?

As for getting any trophies and titles being removed. That's a lot of rubbish, they haters and powers that be would have to prove we wouldn't have won those trophies, which would be virtually impossible to do, so ignore any such notion when you read the hates talking about it - the best bit of the blog IMO

Cheers. I'm on about finger pointing at everyone else but ourselves. the fat of the matter is DM was in charge, did what he did so the club takes the punishment. This notion of blaming one guy, the man at the top doesn't work in business, never has never will

Cheers. I'm on about finger pointing at everyone else but ourselves. the fat of the matter is DM was in charge, did what he did so the club takes the punishment. This notion of blaming one guy, the man at the top doesn't work in business, never has never will

yeah we take the fall that is true ..but the question is have is how much do we take before we say f**k that! you have went far enough

on the other hand about DM he has to take the fall as well ... he cannot walk away from rangers and the way he ran us to the ground with little or no punishment ... after the BBC doc last night DM has had a bashing in terms of his business tycoon reputation but still has no punishment in place

yeah we take the fall that is true ..but the question is have is how much do we take before we say f**k that! you have went far enough

on the other hand about DM he has to take the fall as well ... he cannot walk away from rangers and the way he ran us to the ground with little or no punishment ... after the BBC doc last night DM has had a bashing in terms of his business tycoon reputation but still has no punishment in place

The punishments are actually irrelevant to my blog. It's the finger pointing by Bears trying to blame everyone but the actual club, and in business it's the company/club that are accountable. People are trying to change business law.

i understand that the blog is about the big boy done it and it was not the club mentality ... but on the other hand i was on about the club say ok we are to blame and take what we get ... but then that opens the floodgates for the SFA/SPL to throw the book at us again ..... and again... and again .. IMO they'd love that

i understand that the blog is about the big boy done it and it was not the club mentality ... but on the other hand i was on about the club say ok we are to blame and take what we get ... but then that opens the floodgates for the SFA/SPL to throw the book at us again ..... and again... and again .. IMO they'd love that

I get you mate. Unfotunantly that's what we have to do IMO. I tend to think that they will now hold back with punishments as our voices have been heard, the tone of some other clubs directors, and the SPL starment says so

But there's a difference between fighting like hell to minimise further damage to the club and accepting blame where it's due. Any attempt to stand against any and all punishments equates, in the current climate, to refusing to accept responsibility. I don't agree with that nexus; I can accept responsibility and the need for punishment without giving haters everything they've ever dreamed of.

I for one will not be performing any ceremony of self-abasement in order to keep a bunch of tims happy.

Edited by andy steel

the tone of other club directors is bias by the colour of money.... the SPL now have sky pulling the strings in the background over the new tv deal rangers in the spl is a must but the 75% reduction in prize money and 10 points per season is a joke for me ..... rather be in the 3rd tier of scottish football playing with kids

But there's a difference between fighting like hell to minimise further damage to the club and accepting blame where it's due. Any attempt to stand against any and all punishments equates, in the current climate, to refusing to accept responsibility. I don't agree with that nexus; I can accept responsibility and the need for punishment without giving haters everything they've ever dreamed of.

I for one will not be performing any ceremony of self-abasement in order to keep a bunch of tims happy.

The problem is there's no rules, it's been made up as we go along.

The one thing i'm fuming about it the rules they are going to introduce being implemented instantly. They should wait at leat a year to give every club a chance to put it's house in order........or else.

It's like when i bought my medical insurance in Thailand. I paid it up front for the family but it didn;t come into effect for 45 days, for obvious reasons. it;s kind of the same thing.

these new rules that will probably come in are to punish rangers, simple as that