This won't sit well with a lot of you, it's my latest attempt at a blog

We've had the punishment Frankie too much IMO.

Went into admin for not paying the bills = 10 points deduction

Then a huge fine, which as far as I'm aware it is illegal to fine a business in Admin, they could've waited till we got back on our feet.

Then the screaming hordes start on the phone-ins and in the Rhags so we have to give them more punishment tell you what how about a transfer embargo for not paying your football bills, not paying the bills is why we are in Admin to start with and have been punished already, but dont let the facts get in the way of having another kick at us Mr SFA/Liewell.

As for Newco I would give us relegation down one to Div1 and 2 teams up, your not getting away with it Dumfermline sporting integrity and all that

On to Murray all he is guility of is overspending (along with everyone else in planet football) something we all do everyday when we swipe that wee plastic card and remember to pay the bill next month or the one after or hold on I'll get another wee plastic card to pay the first one. I can't remember the protests when he was buying all the big names and the trophies came flooding in we loved it all, we sucked on the cash cow like the rest of them then get up on our moral high horse when it looks like it might bite us on the arse.

If the taxcase comes back with a result for us is he a hero again?

I wonder at times who are we really angry at the men in charge or ourselves for falling for the dreams they promised us but could in the end never deliver.

Any other bloggers here? How the fuck do you reply or delete other replies. there's a Bheast on there. I don't want them on my blog at all

Edit= Found out how to delete. No how to reply!!!!??

Edited by Bears

The punishments are actually irrelevant to my blog. It's the finger pointing by Bears trying to blame everyone but the actual club, and in business it's the company/club that are accountable. People are trying to change business law.

You are not making any sense whatsoever to me. People are pointing the finger at SDM and Whyte among others who ran the club - but you are saying the club itself is responsible. That's a weird one. Are you saying the club is some kind of intelligent lifeform that has the capacity of free will and was actually running itself independently of SDM, CW and others? Really, what are you on about?

I think the problem is that you and our detractors have whacky ideas about what the club actually is.

Who is trying to change business law? Where is there in business law about the sanctions the SFA have given us and the sanctions that the SPL want to give us? Please show me. I believe they are nowhere - they are sporting sanctions. So which is it - business or sport? You and our detractors need to make your minds up.

The problem we are having is that on the one hand we're being punished as a company and then on the other we're being punished as a sporting entity. Surely one has to mitigate the other and vice versa?

The reason there is finger pointing is that the main stakeholders in the club have done nothing significantly wrong relevant to the crisis. The finger pointing is there because there is a lack of fairness in how many things have been applied.

SDM started the ball rolling with overspending and EBT's, the tax men compounded it with incompetence and intransigence, the bank wanted to get out and forced us to sell to the first person who came along, Ticketus immorally and secretly funded the take over and Whyte did what he could to exploit the situation. Then the SFA, SPL and other clubs decide to weigh in with their boots on the situation.

There are plenty of other villains in the mix but I fail to see where the club itself is to blame. To me it shows a complete lack of understanding of what has gone on combined with some kind of conceived collective blame for the acts of individuals.

You're trying to pretend you have more knowledge about business than you do and are falling at the first hurdle of common sense.

And I also resent you outrageously painting everyone with the same brush regarding the outcry from us if was anyone else. For me that is not even close to being true. I like to think I weigh up all the circumstances and make a fair judgement. Obviously you do not.

If it was Celtic in our position I would not be anything like how they have been to us. Not even a little bit.

Basically I find your blog lacking in understanding and completely insulting.

You are not making any sense whatsoever to me. People are pointing the finger at SDM and Whyte among others who ran the club - but you are saying the club itself is responsible. That's a weird one. Are you saying the club is some kind of intelligent lifeform that has the capacity of free will and was actually running itself independently of SDM, CW and others? Really, what are you on about?

I think the problem is that you and our detractors have whacky ideas about what the club actually is.

Who is trying to change business law? Where is there in business law about the sanctions the SFA have given us and the sanctions that the SPL want to give us? Please show me. I believe they are nowhere - they are sporting sanctions. So which is it - business or sport? You and our detractors need to make your minds up.

The problem we are having is that on the one hand we're being punished as a company and then on the other we're being punished as a sporting entity. Surely one has to mitigate the other and vice versa?

The reason there is finger pointing is that the main stakeholders in the club have done nothing significantly wrong relevant to the crisis. The finger pointing is there because there is a lack of fairness in how many things have been applied.

SDM started the ball rolling with overspending and EBT's, the tax men compounded it with incompetence and intransigence, the bank wanted to get out and forced us to sell to the first person who came along, Ticketus immorally and secretly funded the take over and Whyte did what he could to exploit the situation. Then the SFA, SPL and other clubs decide to weigh in with their boots on the situation.

There are plenty of other villains in the mix but I fail to see where the club itself is to blame. To me it shows a complete lack of understanding of what has gone on combined with some kind of conceived collective blame for the acts of individuals.

You're trying to pretend you have more knowledge about business than you do and are falling at the first hurdle of common sense.

And I also resent you outrageously painting everyone with the same brush regarding the outcry from us if was anyone else. For me that is not even close to being true. I like to think I weigh up all the circumstances and make a fair judgement. Obviously you do not.

If it was Celtic in our position I would not be anything like how they have been to us. Not even a little bit.

Basically I find your blog lacking in understanding and completely insulting.

Thank you. You missed my point. :)

The punishments have zero to do with my point. The simple, and it is simple fact is no matter what an owner, or man at the top does when a company breaks rules, it's the club/business that unfortunately has to take it. Like what happened with the Erin Brockovich action against the chemical company...........

Thank you. You missed my point. :)

The punishments have zero to do with my point. The simple, and it is simple fact is no matter what an owner, or man at the top does when a company breaks rules, it's the club/business that unfortunately has to take it. Like what happened with the Erin Brockovich action against the chemical company...........

The point you miss is that the business has taken it - in what way hasn't it? The problem is the extra non-business sanctions. Did the chemical company get banned from hiring staff over 18 for a year? Were they fined for bringing the game into disrepute?

Just what is your point that I'm missing?

The point you miss is that the business has taken it - in what way hasn't it? The problem is the extra non-business sanctions. Did the chemical company get banned from hiring staff over 18 for a year? Were they fined for bringing the game into disrepute?

Just what is your point that I'm missing?

Again, please read this carefully. The sanctions and fines etc have ZERO. ZERO ZERO to do with this. It's the blame game i'm on about. This was rangers football clubs doing, i hate it as much as you but the cold hard fact is that DM was in charge for 23 years, made all these mistakes, or calculated errors under the Rangers banner

Again, please read this carefully. The sanctions and fines etc have ZERO. ZERO ZERO to do with this. It's the blame game i'm on about. This was rangers football clubs doing, i hate it as much as you but the cold hard fact is that DM was in charge for 23 years, made all these mistakes, or calculated errors under the Rangers banner

I still don't get you. Why would we point the finger at the club when it was SDM's doing? It doesn't make sense. If you're CEO brings your company down due to personal dealings and you lose your job - do you blame the company or the CEO? If a player does something really stupid and arrogant to lose you a game do you blame yourself and the rest of the team? Or do you point the finger? After all you win and lose as a team right?

The point is WE are part of Rangers, we're on the inside, how are we to blame? What has business law got to do with it? To me it's a very weird view. Rangers as a business HAS been punished and most fans accept it.

You're also jumping the gun - it's not even established that SDM did anything wrong with the EBTs. The situation we're in came from the unethical threats from the HMRC who are totally complicit if SDM IS guilty. Even CW mostly did what he did due to the impossible position HMRC put us in BEFORE the result of the case.

I really, really can't see how we should all take the blame for the actions of individuals under the same banner as us. And I really don't know which bit we're not taking it on the chin.