This won't sit well with a lot of you, it's my latest attempt at a blog

Let me put it this way, you can't win a football match without the rest of the team, but you can lose it without them.

So if one of your players assaults the ref and the team is disqualified, it's the teams fault?

Or if you think it's the player's fault that means you must think that if you win a game then that player did it single handedly?

Where is your logic?

I still don't get you. Why would we point the finger at the club when it was SDM's doing? It doesn't make sense. If you're CEO brings your company down due to personal dealings and you lose your job - do you blame the company or the CEO? If a player does something really stupid and arrogant to lose you a game do you blame yourself and the rest of the team? Or do you point the finger? After all you win and lose as a team right?

The point is WE are part of Rangers, we're on the inside, how are we to blame? What has business law got to do with it? To me it's a very weird view. Rangers as a business HAS been punished and most fans accept it.

You're also jumping the gun - it's not even established that SDM did anything wrong with the EBTs. The situation we're in came from the unethical threats from the HMRC who are totally complicit if SDM IS guilty. Even CW mostly did what he did due to the impossible position HMRC put us in BEFORE the result of the case.

I really, really can't see how we should all take the blame for the actions of individuals under the same banner as us. And I really don't know which bit we're not taking it on the chin.

Ok mate ...no worries

Your mind works in mysterious ways...

Mate, if DM is to be blamed for all the bad times, and be dragged over the coals and be solely be blamed for them, surely that means he must take all credit for the trophies we won. it's one in the same thing.

Mate, if DM is to be blamed for all the bad times, and be dragged over the coals and be solely be blamed for them, surely that means he must take all credit for the trophies we won. it's one in the same thing.

No it's not. Please see post #22. It's totally illogical.

PS SDM is not completely blamed for the bad times. He's being blamed for recklessly using a dodgy and aggressive tax avoidance scheme that even if found legal will have led to putting the club on life support and near death.

Idon't mind taking afew on the chin, but when does a few become an onslaught? time to hit back and hit hard. Attck is now our best form of defence, Bears you being ex- forces should know if you keep giving into dictators they become more and more emboldened.

I blame the uranium tipped shells for your passiveness. :fish:

Idon't mind taking afew on the chin, but when does a few become an onslaught? time to hit back and hit hard. Attck is now our best form of defence, Bears you being ex- forces should know if you keep giving into dictators they become more and more emboldened.

I blame the uranium tipped shells for your passiveness. :fish:

hahaha. I'm 7 miles from Iraq as i sit here now and we're in an old minefield too :D

The big picture is Rangers are to blame for this unfortunately, i hate DM with every bone in my body