This won't sit well with a lot of you, it's my latest attempt at a blog

The big picture is Rangers are to blame for this unfortunately, i hate DM with every bone in my body

Maybe if you took on board what other people are saying you'd see an even bigger picture. How can you see the any picture while ignoring everything that counters what you think is the truth?

You have unsuccessfully defended your opinion, sometimes in the face of simple logic, and yet you're now stating it as fact.

I have yet to see an explanation that shows Rangers FC is fully at fault. The only thing Rangers have initiated is something that has yet to be proven as wrong. The rest is a chain of events initiated by other parties.

But hey, let's blame Rangers anyway.

Maybe if you took on board what other people are saying you'd see an even bigger picture. How can you see the any picture while ignoring everything that counters what you think is the truth?

You have unsuccessfully defended your opinion, sometimes in the face of simple logic, and yet you're now stating it as fact.

I have yet to see an explanation that shows Rangers FC is fully at fault. The only thing Rangers have initiated is something that has yet to be proven as wrong. The rest is a chain of events initiated by other parties.

But hey, let's blame Rangers anyway.

What ever mate, i know where i'm coming from.

What ever mate, i know where i'm coming from.

But not enough to be able to deal with any countering arguments? :whistle:

At least have the conviction and decency to defend it without just presuming to be right and then peddling it as fact.

hahaha. I'm 7 miles from Iraq as i sit here now and we're in an old minefield too :D

The big picture is Rangers are to blame for this unfortunately, i hate DM with every bone in my body

I hold my hand up, i was one of the ones who thought he could walk on water. Now though i could easly push his head under the water till he stops breathing.

Your Coca Cola analogy doesn't make much sense to me in the context of what's going on with Rangers Frank.

Also, try googling "Aspartame" and read up on it. :ninja:

Yeah the Coke analogy didn't fit. It's more like the government trying to fine Coke something like 130 billion dollars for false advertising for saying "Coke adds life" ages ago as it is unproven that it actually adds life.

Who would be to blame there?

You know I've read it again and still really don't get it. Is it talking about business or football - the blog seems to confuse them?

Business law may treat the company and those that run as the same thing, but why should football do that? I can't think of a good answer. You would think that those in football would be more sympathetic to and more protective of the club as football associations are all about clubs and not businesses.