Booked a week off next week, so probably catch all the games :D.

Anyway, I actually would prefer Poland to knock out the Czech's after some cheating against us.

Sweden might cause England problems again and the injuries are mounting up for England.

Holland, Spain or Germany to win.

Holland hopefully.

Booked a week off next week, so probably catch all the games :D.

Anyway, I actually would prefer Poland to knock out the Czech's after some cheating against us.

Sweden might cause England problems again and the injuries are mounting up for England.

Holland, Spain or Germany to win.

Holland hopefully.

No chance Holland are crap.

At teatime on Friday next I will disappear into a Euro shaped hole. Can't wait!! Two games a night! Mostly of top quality!! And I won't have to look at Rob McLean or Steven Craigan!!!

Hopefully Pat Nevin is there, though, he's good.

Nevin will be on 5 Live.

There is always a dark horse. My 2 outside tips would Croatia and Russia.

Croatia have some cracking players, with the turmoil surrounding Italys match fixing I can see them beating Italy and Ireland and going through, then they play the runners up in Englands group which is winnable. With Balotelli in the Italy team anything could happen. Then again the Italians are capable of winning it!

But the Russians are practically playing in their own back yard, have a good group and I can see them doing well. 20/1 is worth a fiver.

Italy won the World Cup with the match fixing scandal in 2006, so don't write them off.

Russia were very good in Euro 2008 but I don't think they will be as good this time, Arshavin isn't the same player.

How? They aren't that bad surely? Still the same bunch of players there from the World Cup, don't get why you are writing them off.

Very poor defence. Van Marwijk wants to play 433 and that means Van Persie on the wing or Huntelaar on the Bench. Snijder has hardly played a game all season, Van Bommel is finished. I just don't see the Dutch team doing anything.

Van Persie surely won't be on the wing? Afellay and Robben out and out wingers who is an out and out striker, Van Persie. I know Huntelaar is annoyed about not being played but 4-3-3 is the European formation after all....

France are looking good the now. Anyone but England will do for me though. And Ireland!

Yip, Blanc seems to have rebuilt them and got rid of their ego's. Many a tournament too soon though. The French have always been good at rebuilding....I remember Euro 96 when people couldnt believe Cantona and Ginola werent included but then they went onto win WC 98 and Euro 2000.