"Experts" on the big tax case

I keep reading that everyone but Rangers fans knows the result of the BTC.

lets look at this logically.

If it was known, there would be Rangers fans that have positions in this trade, and know about how all that works........well, they'd have told us on Rangers message boards, twitter and Facebook.

Yet none have, so why the hell would anyone else know the outcome???

Don't listen to anyone else, because as soon as it's officially known it will flood Twitter.

I totally ignore other teams fans, i block them on twitter, and ban them on my Rangers Facebook page if they are confrontational.

There's a few fans of other teams on there, they're welcome as they have valued input, some of what they say is uncomfortable to read, but we need to hear it when guys like big Davie let us know how other fans see our situation from a constructive point of view.

Absolutely NO Tarriers on there though.they're not normal people, and i mean that.

I see other Rangers pages, that obsess and talk say things like,"But c%^&* this and C£$%^& that" who gives a fuck. I don't want to know what they think nor compare our teams with them.

All i do know is ALL other teams will regret the vigour and hate they've spilled against us as all it has done is open a massive can of worms that will come back and bite each and every one of them on the arse.

We will get through this, we still have a lot of hard days ahead of us, some good days and some real bad days. We have each other and i don believe that there a far stronger bond between the fans now. there's still fractures there, but we will prevail as big Tom said.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

That was my morning Rant on my own wee rangers Facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/RangersFC.News.Page

It essentially beggars belief that no result has been issued by now, given that they dwell over it for 6 months or so. I for one would not be surprised if the facts and figures come out just after we (hopefully) exit administration. Since it will be included, it may no longer bother us, but the mhedia will keep the fire burning and the Hooped Horrors will push for more sanctions and penalties and stripping of titles no matter what.

10 minutes before the court case result I was being bombarded with "Rangers have lost messages". Wishful thinking on the part of the anti-Rangers who (with the informtation available to them) had a 50:50 chance of guessing right. The same is true of the BTC - just drawn out over a longer period.

It essentially beggars belief that no result has been issued by now, given that they dwell over it for 6 months or so. I for one would not be surprised if the facts and figures come out just after we (hopefully) exit administration. Since it will be included, it may no longer bother us, but the mhedia will keep the fire burning and the Hooped Horrors will push for more sanctions and penalties and stripping of titles no matter what.

Agree with you it may not mean anything financially any more but it does have great implications of how we will be looked at by neutral people, the media and of course our enemies. I really hope we can say we were not breaking any rules all those years.