McCoist - We are in talks for return of Gattuso

I see McCoist is in the sun saying that Gatusso has been offered mega money from China and the Middle east but wants to come home!

He's made his mind up clearly, did so before the end of the season most likely. Money is not the issue for him - they could offer him even better wages than Milan did and it won't change his mind.

Unless he is physically and bureaucratically prevented from joining Rangers, he will not go to China/Middle East.

He says lots, and you've decided he's correct. Without any evidence. A total generalisation from someone who doesn't even support Milan. And you agree with it. I say vast majority, given my dealings with fellow supporters over the years, and I'm wrong. Despite coming from a position of experience.

I think I'll just leave this debate now Pete.

Oi Danny!... How do you know I don't support Milan :D

he was a decent player in his day but i fear it would be a backword step today whats happend to getting the best young players on the park or could this be a ploy from mr green to get the fans onside .

Having an old head on board will help to bring on the youngsters , esp one with the experience of Gattusso.

Gattusso and Davis together in midfield could be fun to watch, they would be IMO the best midfield partnership in the country .

It would be good but I can see Davis going, I doubt we can afford to keep him on the wages he is on....

Davis isn't remotely close to being worth the wages he's on. I would be happy to see all the high earners shipped on apart from McGregor and Naismith. We can't really afford to keep McGregor on 25k + a week if we're going to get out of this mess though.

I agree and I honestly think McGregor and Naismith would take pay cuts to help us and want to stay.