5 years without European football - how can we cope?

many are scared of their fans not renewing tickets.

That's why some of the chairmen have been negative about a Rangers newco when speaking to/questioned by the press about it, but when it comes to vote every single one of them will know that their votes will remain anonymous unless they come out after voting and say which way they voted.

But some of these people want the kudos... they would rather spite there face.

I doubt if very many of the SPL chairmen will say which way they voted when questioned about it afterwards by the media, but that also depends on the result of the vote, certainly in terms of which chairmen say what if anything at all.

What will happen if they vote us in but attach silly sanctions like a 15 point deduction for 2 seasons and agree to split 75% of our tv earnings and prize money among the clubs for say 3 seasons, will Green tell them to shove the SPL up their arse and take us to the 3rd or will he bend over and accept the punishment with gritted teeth?

I think it's more likely he would accept the shafting. To be honest im not sure what would be best for the club, probably to remain in the SPL with sanctions .

Edited by TheWeeBlueDevil

Problem is, Green is not a fan - he's looking to turn a profit. Best way to do that, apparently, is in the cash-rich SPL (no tittering, there). I would rather croak than beg to other teams, but he's not thinking like that.

Let's start in Division 3 and fuck the lot of them! There's not a hope in hell we are going to walk back into the spl with no new sanctions imposed...... Not on your nelly!

I partly agree with this but only if we have all the facts. If they are going to impose a large points deduction (Maybe multiple seasons) and we have lost the majority of our team which in turn means we will end up fighting relegation next season and so on then yeah I agree it might be worth just taking the hit and dropping the divisions. We can only be so handicapped before screwing the lot of them.