Uncertainity prevails over position of Ally McCoist

FFS I can't belive this, everything that man has been through this is NOT the time to be looking at another manager, we will lose Naisy, Shagger the lot if Ally is sacked or walks.

Maybe Leggo was right about this guy.

If Ally goes the players will follow, next season in the SPL with a points deduction will see us in a relegation battle.

Jimmy is a very experienced manager in relegation battles, so he may well be the man.

I expect it will be someone very cheep. perhaps Jim Jeffries but far more likely someone from down south.

Had a quick glance at the DR article ... one source, "close to Ally", a former, now ousted director. Is that King, by any chance?

Maybe we wait till some official statement (McCoist or Green or the club) is being issued?

several ex directors are of course friends with ally but several also have an axe to grind with green.

some caution would be prudent.

FFS I can't belive this, everything that man has been through this is NOT the time to be looking at another manager, we will lose Naisy, Shagger the lot if Ally is sacked or walks.

Maybe Leggo was right about this guy.

What's he been through has he lost family members are had a major illness, get a grip he is a poor football manager, I would give him a job in the PR but then he sucks up to the Rangers haters just a little too much for my liking