RST Back Walterâ??s Bid & Ask Fans to Delay Renewing Season Tickets

RST Back Walterâ??s Bid & Ask Fans to Delay Renewing Season Tickets

Thursday, 14 June 2012 17:35

The Board of the Rangers Supportersâ?? Trust welcome todayâ??s bid headed by Walter Smith. We firmly support the view that Rangers men should be in charge at this critical time in our history and that no profit should be gained by any individuals owning the club. This bid is the only one which will ensure all the Rangers family are united and if it comes to fruition we can pick ourselves up and take the first tentative steps on the long road to recovery and our 55th Scottish League Championship.

We ask Charles Green to step aside from any deal to purchase Rangers and allow Walter Smith and co to lead us into this new era for our club. The Rangers Supportersâ?? Trust board calls on all supportersâ?? to hold off renewing season tickets till this situation is resolved.

http://www.rangerssupporterstrust.co.uk/rstsite/latest-rst-news/467-rst-back-walters-bid-a-ask-fans-to-delay-renewing-season-tickets

I thought about holding off today, but I don't see how trying to cripple the club will make him just walk away without a profit.

We need the club strong, if Walter & Co want in then offer to buy the shares off Greens backers.

I thought about holding off today, but I don't see how trying to cripple the club will make him just walk away without a profit.

We need the club strong, if Walter & Co want in then offer to buy the shares off Greens backers.

Exactly Walter has to come up with the money first the non payment of ticket money is not something i agree with after all we still have players wages to fund and other staff.

Seems to me that the RST are simply suggesting that the fans use their power at this crtical time to persuade Green's consortium to hand over/sell to Walter's group. I think they're only suggesting delaying renewals for a few days.

Seems to me that the RST are simply suggesting that the fans use their power at this crtical time to persuade Green's consortium to hand over/sell to Walter's group. I think they're only suggesting delaying renewals for a few days.

I think at this time we need all the money we can get to secure the players and staffs jobs.