RST Back Walterâ??s Bid & Ask Fans to Delay Renewing Season Tickets

I've just heard on the radio that Green has offered Walter a chairmanship, he'll appoint him tomorrow if he accepts???

He also said that Walter and co should put their money on the table and join him.

AND...if it wasn't for him there would be NO Rangers at all.

Seems to me that the RST are simply suggesting that the fans use their power at this crtical time to persuade Green's consortium to hand over/sell to Walter's group. I think they're only suggesting delaying renewals for a few days.

I'm always running around on the last day getting my renewals away anyway, the mates go mental at me.

He also said that Walter and co should put their money on the table and join him.

He's got a point, would it not be better for Walter to take the chairmanship and encourage his backers to get involved, with him in the chair they can be sure their investment would be looked after.

Guest Dutchy
I'm always running around on the last day getting my renewals away anyway, the mates go mental at me.

Still looking for money then, eh?

He's got a point, would it not be better for Walter to take the chairmanship and encourage his backers to get involved, with him in the chair they can be sure their investment would be looked after.

I watched the interview on STV and there was no mention of a chairmanship, but if Dutchy heard it on the radio then that must be the case.

Guest Dutchy

Still looking for money, eh?

Sorry GA, this was the post I meant to quote, doh!

How many shares in the newco would Walter's group need to acquire in order to have the power to remove Green as CEO?

It would take the board to sack him and as no investors are meant to be on the board, I'm not sure how they would go about it.