RST Back Walterâ??s Bid & Ask Fans to Delay Renewing Season Tickets

Do fans listen to the RST ? With the goings on at the club the RST should be a significant player, the fact they are not says more about the RST than it does about the fans.

That's why the RST were so strongly backing The Blue Knights IMO. I think (speculate) that TBKs were going to give the RST the chance to become a significant player at the club with an elected member of the RST (and perhaps Assembly too) given a seat on the club board in order to give the fans a level of real representation at boardroom level.

PS - we've got more than one RST board member on the forum here, so if I'm wrong hopefully they'll chime in and put me straight! :smokin:

Edited by Zappa

That's why the RST were so strongly backing The Blue Knights IMO. I think (speculate) that TBKs were going to give the RST the chance to become a significant player at the club with an elected member of the RST (and perhaps Assembly too) given a seat on the club board in order to give the fans a level of real representation at boardroom level.

PS - we've got more than one RST board member on the forum here, so if I'm wrong hopefully they'll chime in and put me straight! :smokin:

There's going to be a football board why don't the fans group sit down with Green and ask him for representation on that board.

We or any group had been given no promises of board positions dude. Keeping it simple, only elected shareholders in different investment tiers could stand for election. Basically, Rangers fans of a few areas of income level. These were our plans and TBKs were happy with them.

Obviously there might have been an interim board where we might have helped, but the Trust will admit we haven't the skills set to sit on PLC boards. We just want the club democratised, nothing more.

Until we get a single group to represent the support, I can't see anyone taking us seriously to be honest. We're far too splintered and there seems to be divisive figures involved in a few of the groups whose presence doesn't appear to be helping the chances of unity.

How involved are the Trust with the McColl/Park bid mate?

Just backing it at present mate. Hopefully both of them and Walter will have some sort of share issue that gives us all a tangible share in the club.

Just backing it at present mate. Hopefully both of them and Walter will have some sort of share issue that gives us all a tangible share in the club.

Would you back anyone else that bids to buy the club from Green? Ng, for example?

We or any group had been given no promises of board positions dude. Keeping it simple, only elected shareholders in different investment tiers could stand for election. Basically, Rangers fans of a few areas of income level. These were our plans and TBKs were happy with them.

So in these RST plans that TBK were happy with, who would have been electing these "shareholders in different investment tiers" to stand for election? All the other shareholders? On a one person, one vote basis?

Would you back anyone else that bids to buy the club from Green? Ng, for example?

Possibly, but Ing needs to approach the all groups. I know he's talked with you through reps which was great and shows he values the support. Is Ing coming back in too?

Possibly, but Ing needs to approach the all groups. I know he's talked with you through reps which was great and shows he values the support. Is Ing coming back in too?

That's fair enough.

Ng is still interested, yes.