Paper talk from BBC website

Manager Paul Le Guen will leave Rangers of his own accord if results and performances do not improve by Christmas. (Daily Express)

Rangers are considering a move to bring Scotland manager Walter Smith back to Ibrox if Paul Le Guen is sacked by Christmas. (The Sun)

Im assuming both are nonsense as usual!!?

I would take it to be bull mate, after the mint bursting his balls to get PLG in i think it will be a couple of seasons before he gets rid of him and i also cant see PLG walking away from a challenge, it wouldnt look too good on his impressive CV.

A few places have said over the last few days that PLG might walk rather than outstay his welcome. Let's face it, he looks a broken man at the moment.

As for Walter, why would he give up the Scotland job? Although he's obviously improved as a manager since leaving us and I wouldn't be surprised if DM would like to have him back. Just can't see it happening though.

i hope plg doesn't quit. i'm not sure why i'm giving him so much support, but i think it'll just be another excuse for murray to stall further - another "give the new manager time" to placate us further untill he finds a buyer.

I think we'll be more patient than most fans, but I don't think the majority at Ibrox will be. At the moment its looking like we're even worse than we were last year and if we hadn't had such a tough time last season then maybe there wouldn't be protests already. A lot of people have also said they'd give PLG a season to turn things around, but the problem with that is that we're rank rotten just now and the outlook is pretty grim.

I kind of assumed they would be nonsense but i dont hear much over this end.

I couldnt see PLG quitting without a fight although he has yet to show any fight, but I can see that changing.

As for Walter, it would be a mistake as he is already a Gers legend but boy i wouldnt mind him and Archie Knox in the dressing room tomorrow just to install some asskicking before the game.

Guest Bertent

This lot need a manager that would pin the idle feckers up against the wall if they didnt perform.

As for Watty, that dog has had its day, and theres no way Id accept knox back at Ibrox we wre injury prone enough without his intervention

As for Watty, that dog has had its day, and theres no way Id accept knox back at Ibrox we wre injury prone enough without his intervention

aye, i always thought he was responsible for the amount of injuries at the time.

Guest Stan Smith

One small point about these lies which are going to appear more and more in the Scottish press. The fact is that even if Murray was thinking about bagging PLG (which would be to save his own skin and nothing else) Rangers couldnt afford to pay off PLG and the staff.

That in itself, before the other good points raised further cement my belief that it is a load of bovine job_by.

Rangers fans must not fall for it as there are editors all over the country sitting with a stiffy at the thought of the RFC support turning on itself.

Dont fall for it bears