Paper talk from BBC website

PLG will never walk. His start with Leon was as bad as this, if not worst wasnt it? 9 consecutive losses or something? If he stuck it out then, he will stick it out now.

Murray would never let him just walk. What would it look like if a manager such as PLG (that so many other teams were after) walks after only a few months and ineffect 'gives up' on Rangers?

I hope they're both just daft rumours. I want PLG to stay and I definately don't want Walter Smith back as manager. We need to make tracks in Europe and we can't do that under the management of WS.

However, I have got a bad feeling about PLG, I think he'll walk away sooner rather than later. Although if he were to walk he'd damage his reputation as a top class manager.

Guest Bertent
This fucking enfuriates me.

We tried long and hard to get a top drawer manager, which is what we now have, and people are calling for his head by November.

Ridiclous.

Were the drawers made buy Chippendale or MFI though?