this nonsense about green being the only one to step up has to stop. their were any number of other bids. his just got chosen. very suspiciously I might add.

green liquidated us and bought us or peanuts. he's not the messia......

FFS. Green didn't liquidate us. His bid was more than the other bids. Why would any of the others get chosen?

It seems that the anti-Green spin is there due to the lack of a better argument, which is a real shame.

I can't speak for anyone else here, but in our current set of circumstances I think 'No Surrender' is an appropriate slogan.

I use the sentiment all the time, I should have made my point clearer. I think Jim has had this statement thrust on him under duress? it does not sound or look like something he would say, apart from the WATP No Surrender post script as pointed out. But then again i don't do Facebook so what do i know.

this nonsense about green being the only one to step up has to stop. their were any number of other bids. his just got chosen. very suspiciously I might add.

Please get over the Blue Bottler Knights.

And David Murray liquidated us, with some help from the other guy.

Technically, that is not correct. From start to finish. And I doubt that he sees himself or his folk as some sort of messiah, nor do any sane Bears.

I've heard a few stores about Jim recently and they've not showed him in the best of light to be honest. This statement from him is typical of the people who have been working for our club over the years.

Our support collectively are a very strange breed at times. Unable to see past bullshit and will instead have spoon-fed to them what they are supposed to like, sing, act like and support.

The infighting amongst our support is truly staggering. When you try to arrange and organize events like Hampden and Saturdays forthcoming Rally, it opens your eyes up to a lot of things and wonder just how some people can even support the same team as you with some of the things they say and do. We are all here for the same reason - the love of our club. Petty agendas, past disagreements and politics ALWAYS end up sufracing. It's even happening now within the RFFF I hear.

I honestly thought we were getting somewhere after the Hampden march. Every fans group were behind it. We all sat round a table to formulate a plan to defend our club. Days after that, I was loosely threatened by one of the people who sat next to me at that very meeting and helped to Marshall the march.

You ask yourself sometimes is it bloody worth all the hassle but you know what, it is and it will be when we get OUR club back and into the correct hands.

If people can't see that going with Green is wrong, and won't back this just because groups like the RST are behind it then their opinion is going to further damage our club.

If someone like Walter Smith can't unite our support as one then we are royally fucked. :(

FFS. Green didn't liquidate us. His bid was more than the other bids. Why would any of the others get chosen?

It seems that the anti-Green spin is there due to the lack of a better argument, which is a real shame.

Why do we have to put up with this guys lies day after day mate? Not you the person you quoted.

Our support took a "wait and see attitude" with SDM and look how that turned out.

Our support - myself included - took a "wait and see" attitude with Craig Whyte and again, look how that turned out.

I won't stand back and watch someone who has no reason at all whatsoever to be here (other than money) fuck us over again by waiting and seeing just what he will do when there are a group of Rangers men INLCUDING our greatest living manager at the forefront of the call to arms.

Others are free to do what they want but don't moan when/if it goes tits up under Charles Green because you have absolutely no right to do so at all.

This is the last thing i'm going to say on this subject because quite frankly, i'm sick to the back teeth with all the bickering and negativity towards Saturday's proposed plans mainly because people don't like the group of people/fans groups that are backing it.

Bluedell - You were at the last meeting prior to the Hampden March. If you want to come along to our meeting for Saturday to discuss your views, you are more than welcome too. It's at the same location as before at 6pm tomorrow. ;)