For CumbernauldGers - Lee McCulloch

Thanks op, not ha.

And he’s not for turning his back now. He told MailSport: “I am going nowhere. I am staying with Rangers.

“Whether we’re in the SPL, the Third Division or anywhere in between – I will be with Rangers.

He has to say this as no other team in the SPL would give him a game imo.

As i have said with Ally staying and the possible takeover from Walter and co, dont expect anything other than jobs for the boys to come for years. In 10 years time we will still be the same club pissing away high wages on pish players like McCulloch.

Thanks op, not ha.

And he’s not for turning his back now. He told MailSport: “I am going nowhere. I am staying with Rangers.

“Whether we’re in the SPL, the Third Division or anywhere in between – I will be with Rangers.

As i have said with Ally staying and the possible takeover from Walter and co, dont expect anything other than jobs for the boys to come for years. In 10 years time we will still be the same club pissing away high wages on pish players like McCulloch.

winning more titles than we lose.

looks like we will have at least one.

We shall see whether he gets/wants that much. Same goes for the others.

IMHO, if we offer reasonable wages or plant a wage cap somewhere, some of our previous high earners will jump ship. I for one wouldn't be surprised if Whitaker and Lafferty jump ship, while I'd hate to see Aluko and Naismith leave for that reason.

looks like we will have at least one.

I'm sure if some high earners do stay their contracts will be renegotiated so they are on lower wages, especially if we go down to another league. I can't see them being allowed to stay on those kind of wages at present anyway, we simply can't afford them and they know that.

Thanks op, not ha.

A really, really, really shite post to come out with. I know you don't rate him that highly, but it's clear you have a personal axe to grind with him.

We shall see whether he gets/wants that much. Same goes for the others.

IMHO, if we offer reasonable wages or plant a wage cap somewhere, some of our previous high earners will jump ship. I for one wouldn't be surprised if Whitaker and Lafferty jump ship, while I'd hate to see Aluko and Naismith leave for that reason.

tupe means their contracts must be honoured in full.

A really, really, really shite post to come out with. I know you don't rate him that highly, but it's clear you have a personal axe to grind with him.

What are you talking about mate?

it's a shit post because it's my view on a player? A player that the thread is about? I did not make the thread or change the thread to McCulloch, it's what the thread was already about.

As for the personal axe to grind, that makes me laugh as the only people that support him are doing it because of there personal view on him, it's certanly not on his playing ability.

I have no problem with McCulloch other than the fact he is pish, and has been a waste of money and no amount of saying he is a Rangers man will change that.