Here we go again. More promises by legends..........

For the record i don't like Green. I want him out, he's not here for the good of the club. He's lied, lied and lied again. It's out there in the Rangers public domain that he has allegedly lost serious backers and is really struggling for cash.

Now onto John Brown.

I'm struggling with him is the best way to put my feelings over. Don't get me wrong he's a good guy, he's a genuine Bear, he has our best interests at heart.

A lot of my feelings about his speech are down to the damage done by the previous guys that have come in using big words with big "plans" only to fall by the wayside. I'm still completely baffled and annoyed at The Walter Smith bid. I think we were all over the moon when he came in only for him to let us down. I don't make any apologise by saying that, as it's exactly how i feel, let down, badly.

It seems like Bomber us using the fans (yet again we have a new "bidder" wanting us to do, his dirty work). By not buying seasons and merchandise we are hurting the club. Make no mistake about that, it's a very nasty "catch 22" situation that is putting all of us on the spot.

I know he says CG is basically going to steal that money, and he's probably right, but at the same time we need the cash in the club to pay wages. I'm not on about the players wages i'm on about the cleaners, cooks, admin staff etc. These are the people that keep that stadium running by going about their daily job.

Brown must, and i mean MUST tell us who his backers are. There is a gent on twitter (@MilleniumSoccer his website http://www.milleniumfootballmanagement.co.uk/) that says he's putting a 7 figure sum in to help Bomber. I've talked to him via the DM system and he's seems legit, a nice guy and he's a Bear like you and i. But like before, we need to have our guard up, as we've been here before.

There is one saving grace in all this. The fact that Goughie, Amarouso, Laudrup and Andy Goram are all behind Bomber. I'm dam sure they wil have been talking about this situation with each other for a while, after all, they are who they are and now they don't play for us the love for the club is like you and i. These guys wouldn't put their names to this unless they thought it can work, but then you look at Walters bid, i thought and said the exact same thing, yet he let us down.

I'm almost immune to "good news" now as it normally ends up being shat on.

lets hope Bomber is the real deal and Green and his cronies sell ASAP as i personally feel that the chances of us playing football next year is demising by the hour.

Cards on the table. I don't like John Brown. I've had dealings with him in the past and he's always come across as an asshole. Unlike Bears I dont think he's a good guy.

Last week he backed a Celtic supporter with an extremely dodgy past to buy our club. This week he seems to say this guy is no longer involved but also talks as if the consortium is the same one as last week, so I'm a bit confused. He wheels out ex-players names but refuses to disclose who his financial backers are. Green certainly got a lot of abuse the same thing. I really don't get how he can switch from one party to another in a week. What happens if he has another change if mind in a few days?

I know some will disagree but I thought his performance at Ibrox was embarrassing. He got his facts wrong about the Sevco companies (he lied?), he made allegations about Whyte's involvement that he made no attempt to back up, he wouldn't disclose something that Green said to him that was apparently very bad (so why mention it?), and his dealings with Green came across as if he's trying to buy a second hand car and not the mighty Rangers. I also thought that his talk of people getting "hunted" was a bit childish.

As I said yesterday, if this consortium is serious about buying the club then send in a businessman with experience to negotiate and do things properly.

Edited by Bluedell

Cards on the table. I don't like John Brown. I've had dealings with him in the past and he's always come across as an asshole. Unlike Bears I dont think he's a good guy.

Last week he backed a Celtic supporter with an extremely dodgy past to buy our club. This week he seems to say this guy is no longer involved but also talks as if the consortium is the same one as last week, so I'm a bit confused. He wheels out ex-players names but refuses to disclose who his financial backers are. Green certainly got a lot of abuse the same thing. I really don't get how he can switch from one party to another in a week. What happens if he has another change if mind in a few days?

I know some will disagree but I thought his performance at Ibrox was embarrassing. He got his facts wrong about the Sevco companies (he lied?), he made allegations about Whyte's involvement that he made no attempt to back up, he wouldn't disclose something that Green said to him that was apparently very bad (so why mention it?), and his dealings with Green came across as if he's trying to buy a second hand car and the mighty Rangers. I also thought that his talk of people getting "hunted" was a bit childish.

As I said yesterday, if this consortium is serious about buying the club then send in a businessman with experience to negotiate and do things properly.

That's fair enough mate. You could argue that he's as desperate as the rest of us so felt he had no option to step up. As you say, the secrecy and unwillingness to tell us who's involved, what the plans are and the most important bit IMO,the bad thing that CG said doesn't help his case

Mickey Mouse springs to mind with John Brown and as BD says that's me being nice about him, stands there throwing mud about like the rest of The Rangers Men trying to get us on-side when he has no facts to back up his claims, and no hard info about his own plans.

In fact I'll take it back he's not Mickey Mouse that's doing the wee rodent a disservice, it's like watching The Muppet Show.

The simple facts are this.

If someone is genuine about buying the club they must do the following:

1. Reveal themselves.

2. Reveal their backers.

3. Reveal their funding.

4. Reveal their plans (not every fine detail but enough to sound credible).

5. Be honest.

6. Be realistic.

7. Use the correct banking/advising channels.

8. Work with the supporters representatives.

Do that and people will naturally gravitate to such a bid if Green continues to disappoint. Anything else is a fudge. So far Brown is a fudge.

If he wants us to buy into his bid, then his performance and openness must improve ten fold.

Edited by Frankie

Maybe I'm being niave but why can't all these 'Rangers men' get together if the club means so much to them and put in an offer that can't be refused and with a plan that the fans would all want to follow. Or do all the 'Rangers men' that are about not even trust each other.

FFS, please somebody get their act together as this is a complete nightmare.

A friend that has contacts at Ibrox has told me that Greens plans are to build flats at Ibrox.

**pinch of salt

There are huge amounts of land around Ibrox that are currently lying empty and available. Why go through all the hasstle of this if the outcome is to build flats on our pitch.

A major land development (which is what it would be) of that size in that run-down area of Glasgow is a complete non-starter.

Im actually disappointed ive taken the bait and replied at all, such is the absurdity of the above post.