Romanov claims match fixing...

According to Foulkes who was sacked, when talking about the 1-1 draw with Celtic...

Romanov was convinced that the result had somehow been contrived and was suspicious. But it was just so fantastic and unbelievable.

"He was fuming about it because he believed the match had been fixed."

Now, nearly all the Jambos I know love the guy and won't hear a bad word about him. But am I the only one who thinks this is all going to end in tears? Apart from his constant meddling in playing affairs, signing approximately 23 players, 21 of whom will never see first team action etc, I just think there's so many things going on that are going to come back and bite Hearts.

its certainly entertaining for the rest of us to watch, but I just want to see what happens next season when I expect Hearts will be struggling to keep in touch with us and probably Celtic. They had a great chance this year to win the title, but threw it away and I don't think either of the Glasgow clubs will have as such a poor season again for a long time.

I'd love to be a fly on the wall at Tynecastle at the moment.

he`s won the scottish cup.

when he finds out that that is their only realistic target after next season, he`ll pack up and leave the jambos in the shit worse than what they were.

the guys a total wank!

Guest mac attack

How many houses d'ye think the can build on Tynecastle's pitch when Vlad sells up and does a runner with all the cash?

he`s won the scottish cup.

when he finds out that that is their only realistic target after next season, he`ll pack up and leave the jambos in the shit worse than what they were.

the guys a total wank!

Spot on Colshy. He'll soon realise that Hearts will never topple the OF dominance nevermind win the SP fookin L.

Did anyone watch the documentary on him tonight, only just read about it in the paper where he admitted to dictating who plays!

Good luck for the new manager, who the fuck is gonna be as keen after hearing that

Did anyone watch the documentary on him tonight, only just read about it in the paper where he admitted to dictating who plays!

Good luck for the new manager, who the fuck is gonna be as keen after hearing that

for the wages? Me Please!

seriously though, anyone that does take the post will automatically lose any credibility!