Rangers Even Third Division will object to clubâ??s presence

The fact that clubs that get an average of 100 to 200 fans to there games even get a say in what happens show how pointless football has become in this country.

The fact that clubs that get an average of 100 to 200 fans to there games even get a say in what happens show how pointless football has become in this country.

Too true. The vote ought to be weighted by support. Especially bearing in mind that our average home gate is greater than that of the whole SFL combined.

I'm convinced that if our continued league membership in any division comes down to a vote then we're going to lose.

I think we're going to have to buy our way back in - by snapping up the first club that goes into admin and merging it with ours.

I also know there are a lot of Third Division clubs who donâ??t want Rangers as it will threaten their own ambitions of promotion. My former manager, Jim McInally, for example, is hoping to make a big push for promotion with Peterhead next season. It wonâ??t be much fun for them if Rangers are foisted onto them and become automatic favourites to win the division.

You're forced to wonder, yet again, how these people ever made their money. Having listened to Jim McInally, I doubt he's as stupid as Rae is suggesting here. There are two possible outcomes for his Peterhead side of a Rangers foisted upon the 3rd, both positive for them.

Firstly, either they benefit from increased revenue and gain promotion, which gives them an advantage over the 2nd division teams they will face the next season.

Second, they fail to win promotion, but have their investment of this year more than covered and stand well placed, financially and on the field, to challenge for promotion the following year.

It's a win-win for the 3rd division clubs. As for his segregation point, I can't remember too many riots during recent OF v 3rd Div teams in Scottish Cup games. He's either scraping the bottom of the excuses barrel or he's a trumpet.

It hasn't, which makes Douglas Rae a liar.

One of the most painful side-effects of the catastrophic tenure of Craig Whyte is the way the club has been left absolutely rudderless with no one with any notion of what and who we are being able to stand up for the club leaving us to take a kicking left, right and centre basically letting every myth, lie and half truth go unchallenged.

It absolutely leaves me sick to the pit of my stomach.

If the SFL vote to allow us into the Third and nothing else, as they should, it'll be interesting to see how the SPL clubs vote.

If 5 clubs are really threatened with administration, how on earth can they vote against us. I also think Ross County and Celtic will vote for us, which with the 5 administration threatened clubs would give us the 8 votes.

The Elgin City chairman is ready to receive Rangers into Div 3. He doesn't think the new Rangers or the fans should be punished for anything the old company did.

He's not a Rangers supporter. NUFC born and bred.

Ross County will definitely vote in favour. Not many people live in Ross-shire but of the football-minded population they are 90% Rangers except Alness which was polluted about fifty years ago.