How did everyone view the game today then?

McGregor 6 Little to do but handled it well.

Hutton 7 Relatively untroubled at back, got forward very well

Smith 8 Mom and a great goal

Hemdani 6 Pars rarely threatened but never a CB

Svensson 6 As I say easy day for defence, good distribution

Adam 6 Flitted in and out

Fergie 7 Solid game

Clement 6 Ok lost ball a few times

Martin 4 Quiet subbed at HT

Prso 7 Worked hard and involved in the goals

Novo 7 Good work rate

Subs

Boyd 7 added goal threat

Sebo and Rae no time to impress

Not sure on ratings of the midfield tbh, noone really stood out for me there.

I'd say you have them spot on there mate. Prso seemed to get a big lift from the opening goal and after that he looked much stronger.

Can't disagree with any of the ratings. Nothing too OTT as we didn't really play all that well once more.

:thup:

I'd say you have them spot on there mate. Prso seemed to get a big lift from the opening goal and after that he looked much stronger.

Can't disagree with any of the ratings. Nothing too OTT as we didn't really play all that well once more.

:thup:

:D

Cheers.

Have to admit I probably do have a tendency to be generous in awarding player ratings to the bears. Can't help myself. :o

Super Ally, fair marks, still disapointed in the performance overall, we really should be hamering these teams at home, however as it stands a win is a win and hopefully we start to play the way we should be playing, things can only get better, WATP.

the worst opposition i have ever seen at ibrox in my life time. we cant really take anything from the game as dunfermline spent most of the match withh 11 men in there box (it was that bad). We really struggled in the first half trying to break them down but we looked a lot livelier in the second. I really hope this lot go down this year, they deserve it.

Super Ally, fair marks, still disapointed in the performance overall, we really should be hamering these teams at home, however as it stands a win is a win and hopefully we start to play the way we should be playing, things can only get better, WATP.

Yep, hopefully we can build from here and a decent performance to picking u the points.

Guest Stan Smith

Generous marks there for some but overall fairly spot on. First half was really garbage with the backing from the crowd terrific. Word about the ref though.I thought some of hiis decisions were utterly baffling, and the blatant time wasting and gamesmanship allowed to go on unpunished was baffling at times.

There are a crop of refs in Scotland just now who are utterly appaling and will ruin the game completely if something isnt done soon.