SPL delay 'Club 12' choice

What a bunch of muppets.

They have made their intentions clear for nigh on two weeks now.... and they STILL havent decided on who to let into the SPL in our stead ?

FFS, it was simply a decision of "well it is either Rangers or somebody else - lets decide who the somebody else is in the event that Rangers dont get the vote".

What an amateurish organisation.

Lawwell will ensure a few crumbs are rolled from the table.

Stephen Thompson's Dundee United will be rewarded with a couple of derbies. Dundee FC supporters are guaranteed to fill the away stands at Tannadice, thus United will secure similar income accrued from two games against Rangers.

They are so badly organised it wouldnt surprise me if they couldnt make a decision and the SPL has 11 clubs next season, or Club 12 exists but no match takes place and each team gets awarded a 3-0 win.

The logic in letting dundee in,, ( a team who has entered administration more times than i can remember ), for sporting integrity makes me laugh so much i nearly crack a rib. They have promised players wages for years they had no intention of paying, and were only second in the league.

surly at least dunfermline should survive on the basis thats what they done a few years ago w2hen falkirks stadium wasnt ready, they didnt go promoting the team that was 2nd, they just let those sheep shaggin bastards escape

I just dont want to see a dundee derby, i'm by no means a fife lover hehe