Watching our demise from afar.

Sitting by computer every day,over here in Canada,flipping from one Rangers site to the next,getting all sorts of opinions.It strikes me that our worst enemy in all what's happened over the last five, six months has been ourselves.

I'm pretty sure that if our fans had spoken with one voice from the start,we would not be in this dire situation we find ourselves in now.

Thoughts guys?

For sure Murray is the one who put us in harms way,but right now "We" are our own worst enemy.

We unite and it's a brand new ball game,and We win.

We won't unite while some fans can't put the club ahead of their preferences for owner.

Edited by simplythebest

We can'twon't unite while some fans can't put the club ahead of their preferences for owner.

It's more than that - even if the fans unite behind what's best for the club, we will never be able to agree on exactly what that means.

What one fan thinks is best for the club is probably not the same as what another thinks is best for the club.

I doubt this will ever change.

It's more than that - even if the fans unite behind what's best for the club, we will never be able to agree on exactly what that means.

What I think is best for the club is probably not the same as what you think is best for the club.

I doubt this will ever change.

I just want us to get a league to play in and move forward, under whatever owner. I deride bids from these 'Rangers men' because they never put up the cash.

I've never really believed fans can do much when the likes of CW do what they do,now CG is here and if is no good for Rangers then what should we do?,if Ally has said we should back him then we should back him,if makes money when he sells on then so what!,he is all Rangers have at this time,some fans want him to go already but to do that would mean put the club in even more shit than it;s in,should we allow that to happen?.

Sitting by computer every day,over here in Canada,flipping from one Rangers site to the next,getting all sorts of opinions.It strikes me that our worst enemy in all what's happened over the last five, six months has been ourselves.

I'm pretty sure that if our fans had spoken with one voice from the start,we would not be in this dire situation we find ourselves in now.

Thoughts guys?

I see what you are saying but for me its who ever is in control of the club that should be making stronger statements. Yes they have had hands tied but we shouldnt have allowed other clubs so much power. If we dont speak up we'll end up being the enemy regardless. Blamed if we play SPL, blamed if we play Div 1 then blamed again in Div 3 because the investment disappearing. From day 1 we should have went straight to Div 3 and start preparing for the season.