Does anyone else not want other SPL clubs to fold?

I donâ??t.

Iâ??d rather they all survived as the best way to get back at them is by beating them on the park. Donâ??t get me wrong, if clubs go into admin then Hell mend Them! And donâ??t blame The Rangers if that happens, blame the people in control at your club who have â??balanced the booksâ? on Rangers being around to finance your club.

I think itâ??s safe to say Ibrox has not been the best for atmosphere at games for a very long time, since the early 90â??s iâ??d say. Itâ??s not the fans fault as such, itâ??s the make up of Human DNA. You get â??usedâ? to winning which brings in complacency in fans.

Now with this whole mess slowly starting to level out, the thought of being back in the SPL is exciting, there will be a lot better atmospheres at games from now IMO. The great big V sign to these people that wanted us kicked out the SPL for â??sporting reasons" (see Jealousy for the real reason) will be large and wide.

Imagine relegating Aberdeen or Dundee Utd towards the end of the season, that would be outstanding and the best way to get one over on them.

It doesnâ??t sit right with me that a lot of Bears want other clubs to fold, why? Thatâ??s not what weâ??re about, rise above the hate, be patient, as the time will arrive when we can do what we do best as The Rangers, win trophies and beat these diddy teams.

We are, and always will be the biggest club in the country, make no mistake about that. As iâ??ve said before, the shadow we cast over every single team in the SPL is far bigger and longer than we thought, itâ??s plain to see, and that flatters me. I didnâ??t realise we were living rent free in these peoples heads so loudly for all these years.

I was of a similar mind to you until very recently. However the utter shambles of the last few days, Doncaster doing the bidding of the other cowardly SPL clubs, Regan threatening the SFL clubs and nobody taking any notice of what the fans want has finally convinced me that the whole edifice is rotten and needs replaced. That will require some of our clubs to close and start again. I actually think that will be a good thing in the long run. Clubs like Kilmarnock, Dundee Utd, Hearts and Aberdeen will never be able to clear their debt, that needs addressed. Many clubs have lost all touch with their supporters, our included, that needs fixed.

If I search my soul, I would have to say I would have felt a certain amount of glee if this had happened to Celtic. But to be honest, would I have wanted rid of them completely? No. I would have wanted them punished but I would have hoped that the authorities would have restrained my baser instincts and said "enough, lets move on". I think that the many non Rangers fans will feel much the same about us and I think that most reasonable people would wish things had not come to this.

I think we might see some unexpected left field moves this week, particularly since the appointment of a parliamentary committee into the game. If I were Regan or Doncaster, I would be ashamed that I had failed to the point where parliament had to become involved and I would be doing whatever necessary to sort this sorry mess out. Sort the sanctions out, act within the laws of the game, stop the recriminations and then restructure the game. The master plan of trying to do both simultaeously has failed spectacularly. It is the vacuum that everyone is working in that is creating uncertainy and in rangers supporters, add fear to that. If you treat people unfairly you will get extreme responses and if you continue to prolong their agony they will turn.

Over these last few years all I have left for Celtic FC is utter contempt. Had they been in our straits, I would have faced a certain dilemma, but they aren't. Anything that befells them is of their own making and I for one wish them all ill luck that there can be.

As for the rest, I simply do not care about Aberdeen FC and Dundee United. I will not share a single tear if they fall. I would mourn the demise of the rest, as many of them have simply just been plugging along as best as they could - despite the odd malicious attack on us.

I don't think any of them will actually fold. A few may go into admin and have to down-scale, but they'll come out via a CVA. I wouldn't like to owe any of them money at the moment.

But, as I said to a worried St. Mirren fan at work yesterday, the best time to go into admin is in a season when other clubs in the same league do. You're more likely to survive a 10 point penalty if your rivals have to take one too.

No, I don't want them to fold but I have absolutely no objection to seeing them subjected to the same outrageous behaviour that has been our misfortune for the past few months. Good fortune would seem to indicate that one or three of them might incur a well deserved horsing as we meet them in our ascent and their descent. I'm less sure about the involvement of MPs in any inquiry, the "Murphia" are too well established within the Labour party for me, and I would question the level of objectivity underlying any such inquiry.