Does anyone else not want other SPL clubs to fold?

They'll blame big bad Rangers for all their woes from here on in anyway so I say let them suffer. It won't be long before one of the SPL clubs goes into admin and then we can ask the kind of questions that were asked of us. The only issue is that Hibs for example haven't won anything since Moses was a boy and so even if they have been running an amazingly complex ponzi scheme for the last 110 years they have gained nothing from it. Only success brings the kind of animosity that we have suffered.

There’s no doubt other clubs will go into admin.

The shitty thing is the chances are there’ll be a new SFA/SPL hierarchy which will mean we can’t expect the same awful treatment we suffered to happen to them.

The new bosses at Hampden will say,”Sorry, it was the previous regime that passed those sanctions onto Rangers, these are the new rules” With the clubs getting no more than a slap on the wrists

Guest Dutchy

As much as it may pain people to see clubs fold, there's not many of them too interested in Rangers problems of late, other than to vent their spleens at us.

Scottsh football is bloated as it is and if the multiply organizations that run Scottsh football couldn't see it and change it, due in the main to self interest, why should we worry about any other club going down when they were standing at the front of the queue to kick us out when we were down.

I wouldn't want to get into the unfortunate abuse of the theory of natural selection, but in this context, especially after their votes, it's survial of the fittest that should be applied in this sense.

None of these clubs were interested in manipulating the rules to help us, like they did for other clubs, so now their fans can have plenty of time to reflect as they'll have no football team to watch. Serves them right!

The only thing I care about and love in Scottish football is Rangers football club. What level they play at doesn't concern me, who we play against doesn't concern me, all that matters to me is that Rangers are beating whatever opponent we face, and that we continue to be the best in whatever league we play in, whatever standard that is at this point I really don't care.

I used to love Scottish football, for years I traveled to every away ground in the country we visited, but now I actually hate Scottsh football and will never step foot in any other ground again, apart from Ibrox and the piggery ( If I could get a dam ticket ) . If any of the clubs from the SPL fold I honestly could not careless. In fact a quiet thought of ' karma ya bass' would cross my mind .

For me it's all about Rangers and only Rangers . FUCK THE SPL.