What do you personally think will happen with Rangers?

I have to admit to being either confused, or so tired of it all i have built up some sort of resistance to any sort of Rangers news now, wither good or bad. That worries me, but at the same time comforts me as i am at long last sleeping at night.

I honestly donâ??t know if weâ??ll go to the 1st div, a new bastardised SPL1/ or into the current div 3.

My gut instinct is weâ??ll be placed in Div 1 so we save other clubs and keep the Sky contract going. I donâ??t agree with that as i want div 3

I honestly don't know where we'll end up.

Thanks to the way everything's been handled by idiots like Regan and Doncaster, it's going to turn into an even bigger mess this week because there's absolutely no way a majority of the SFL clubs will vote to put us into Division 1. The SFA & SPL will then be in a very sticky situation indeed.

I honestly have given up guessing what these circus monkeys will do. It seems as though the SFL clubs want to put us in the 3rd which suits me but the powers that be will have something up their sleeve to probably shaft everyone left right and centre.

I guess I will put my money on Div 1.

Not sure were we will end up ,but if div 1 is forced on us so that they can keep the tv deals we should make it clear that we are not willing to accept any more sanctions as we are being forced into a league we don't want to be in to save their arses

DIVISION 3 hopefully

Guest Dutchy

I've no idea as well, but I'm against going into the 1st, just to save the TV deal for all those clubs that voted us out of the SPL. There may well be a raft of penalties to suffer if we are put into the 1st and I'm fairly sure Charles Green would accept them as he has only a short term view about owning us.

It would be much better for us to go into the 3rd and work our way back. Not knowing how much we'd be 'fined' by joining the 1st, it may not be a much better than scenario than working up from Div 3.

The trouble they have with Div1 and sanctions [if a transfer embargo of some kind] or even points deduction, we would not be guaranteed to get promotion.

Which would not suit them at all.

So I would say Div1 with sanctions held over until we are back in SPL.

Division 3 would be my preference.