What do you personally think will happen with Rangers?

I don't know. The way Regan appears to behave I would not put it past him and his lot to suspend us for a season. I for one wouldn't mind Divsion 3 or anything else and without any sanctions, as long as the club will survive,.

At the end of the day, as ridiculous as the "saving of the Scottish game" argument sounds, if we were to get to Division One and manage an instant promotion, there is nothing to stop the Rangers support from boycotting the SPL grounds the season after next. That will do a number of SPL clubs too.

Division 3 hopefully. Given the player exodus we may struggle to get out of the 1st Division but Division 3 should be manageable and a new chapter of the club's history as we rise from the ashes. It's the right thing to do and the majority of fans have made it clear that we want to do this as the correct way of rising again.

Unfortunately while we may want to do the right thing and behave with "integrity" the masters of the game in Scotland seem to care about saving their arses in a mess of their own making. If it's 1st division with backdated crippling sanctions we should have nothing to do with it.

History will judge who really behaved with integrity in this sorry affair.