Twins head for Ibrox exit

A bit of good news, expensive EPL rejects who by the end of last season couldn't get a game for the 19's.

They signed two year contracts so had a year left.

As far as I know Eddie May left at the ned of last season

I'm sure I read Jig going on about wanting to help Eddie more this year after he's finished his coaching badges.

always thought sinclair was a celtic man? disgusting if true that he is allowed to coach our future stars

He was brought up a Catholic and went to St Brides school in EK. To be fair to the guy - I doubt if he ever attended a match at Breezeblock Boulevard in his life. He was one of those guys who just wanted to play football. He played about 3 games a week for different teams even as a kid. Don't know why he never made it. He was a bloody good player, but certainly he had no allegiance to Rangers. I will say he is a good guy though and if you were to ask my opinion he will be giving 100% to the job. If it's not working for him it's nothing to do with what school he went to IMHO, but I can totally understand the mistrust in this 'seige mentality' existence that we are being forced into.

• 1 month later...
Guest rockhamptonboy

As a friend and neighbour of Jim or Siggy (as we knew him) in EK during the 60's and 70's all I can say is there was never a finer footballer as an amateur. His balls skills and reading of the game were just out of this world and it amazes me that he didn't progress to a higher standard as a player in the professional leagues. Today he is a great ambassador for Rangers, if anyone can help to change their fortunes it's him. Long live the Rockhampton Midgies

Another one of Sinclair's expensive mistakes. Hopefully he'll follow the Norwegian twins out the door and we'll hire a better head of youth.

They should hire me.... I will soon have my coaching badges...