Twins head for Ibrox exit

Guest rockhamptonboy

"he is a celtic man" ?????? That really does say it all!!!! Using this approach we'll end up as we were in the old sectarian days pre Graeme Souness. How many of his and Walter's men were "celtic men". Should we check if he has any green jumpers? Come on move with the times its 2012 not 1912!!

I won't speak for others on the thread but I think you are misreading the sentiment Rockhamptonboy. If most felt Sinclair was doing a good job I don't think anyone would care much who he'd supported as a boy. But most, and I don't necessarily include myself in that, feel he is doing a poor job, as such having Celtic leanings goes on his debit column.

Are you in Queensland mate?

I won't speak for others on the thread but I think you are misreading the sentiment Rockhamptonboy. If most felt Sinclair was doing a good job I don't think anyone would care much who he'd supported as a boy. But most, and I don't necessarily include myself in that, feel he is doing a poor job, as such having Celtic leanings goes on his debit column.

Are you in Queensland mate?

good reply. it is not the fact he is a celtic man, it is the FACT he is rubbish at his job. just another job for the boys for allys pal.

Sinclair is a diddy the youths hate. who says things like if you can't get the ball up to the two big strikers faster your getting taken off.

who he supports is secondary to the fact he's a diddy by a long way.

He's only getting the players ready for McCoist?

EDIT - Joking aside, I long gave up bothering about commenting on the infrastructure of our club. Scouting, coaching and youth development are all abysmal and that's before you start worrying about the state of non footballing aspects like PR

Edited by Daniel Amokachi

good reply. it is not the fact he is a celtic man, it is the FACT he is rubbish at his job. just another job for the boys for allys pal.

This retarded crap winds me up.

It would be Walter who brought these people in. Like McCulloch. But it's jobs for the boys for Ally>???????

Probably the most annoying thing about Rangers forums is that people read a lazy and inaccurate criticism about a player they don't like and the regurgitate it without thinking if there's any truth in it.

E.g. Barry backpass.

Shoehorn and jig.

It's tedious and boring. People should form their own opinions and not parrot lazy and stupid lines.

This retarded crap winds me up.

It would be Walter who brought these people in. Like McCulloch. But it's jobs for the boys for Ally>???????

Probably the most annoying thing about Rangers forums is that people read a lazy and inaccurate criticism about a player they don't like and the regurgitate it without thinking if there's any truth in it.

E.g. Barry backpass.

Shoehorn and jig.

It's tedious and boring. People should form their own opinions and not parrot lazy and stupid lines.

this type of two footed jumping in and making an arse of yourself is what annoys me.

who mentioned who brought him in? is ally not his own man? is he not the current rangers manager? he is now in charge of all football matters at rangers, if he wanted to reshape the first teams future life blood he would have sacked sinclair and got his own man in, the fact is he never and another fact is sinclair is a personal friend of ally. its impossible to argue with FACTS!

staff changes are made at every club the world over when a new man comes in but not here, eh. jobs for the boys! the kind of employment policy which will forever hold us back.

btw both eg's you use are perfectly correct too. barry backpass is 100% applicable and jig was shoehorned into midfield. :P and on the lazy thing, the only thing lazy here is the way you attacked me and my post wrongfully.

Edited by kuznetsov

this type of two footed jumping in and making an arse of yourself is what annoys me.

who mentioned who brought him in? is ally not his own man? is he not the current rangers manager? he is now in charge of all football matters at rangers, if he wanted to reshape the first teams future life blood he would have sacked sinclair and got his own man in, the fact is he never and another fact is sinclair is a personal friend of ally. its impossible to argue with FACTS!

staff changes are made at every club the world over when a new man comes in but not here, eh. jobs for the boys! the kind of employment policy which will forever hold us back.

btw both eg's you use are perfectly correct too. barry backpass is 100% applicable and jig was shoehorned into midfield. :P and on the lazy thing, the only thing lazy here is the way you attacked me and my post wrongfully.

All 3 examples are incorrect. And strangely the "backpass" crowd were also Hemdani's biggest fans who was more guilty of the easy pass routine.