Twins head for Ibrox exit

All 3 examples are incorrect. And strangely the "backpass" crowd were also Hemdani's biggest fans who was more guilty of the easy pass routine.

no, they are spot on, all of them.

barry wasnt guilty of the easy pass route which is vital for keeping possession, he favoured the lazy pass, the cowards pass. hemdani was a class act and didnt bully younger players nor lead mutiny against any managers, he was a proper footballer.

no, they are spot on, all of them.

barry wasnt guilty of the easy pass route which is vital for keeping possession, he favoured the lazy pass, the cowards pass. hemdani was a class act and didnt bully younger players nor lead mutiny against any managers, he was a proper footballer.

Laughable. Barry pissed all over Hemdani in terms of footballing ability. But that's getting off the point that many online fans just utilise lazy buzz phrases that often have little basis in truth.

Laughable. Barry pissed all over Hemdani in terms of footballing ability. But that's getting off the point that many online fans just utilise lazy buzz phrases that often have little basis in truth.

hahahaha in your dreams. the fact still remains no one is using lazy buzz phrases, they are not even using the phrases in question incorrectly. some people just cannot handle the truth.

Ferguson 1999-2002 was better than peak Hemdani. (but then again look at the players he was playing with: Albertz, Gio, Reyna, Tugay, De Boer, McCann, Arteta)

During 2005 - 2008 Hemdani was better than Ferguson.

Its all about opinions.

ma baw is one of the most over rated rangers players of all time and certainly one of our worst captains IMO. we are all allowed them.

Regardless, he was still a far better player than Hemdani - he went south to a mediocre EPL team and was MOTM on multiple occasions with even SAF raving about him. That isnt the sign of a poor player.

Who did Hemdani sign for after us ? Nobody.... it tells its own story I am afraid.

Ferguson was far better than Hemdani.

Regardless, he was still a far better player than Hemdani - he went south to a mediocre EPL team and was MOTM on multiple occasions with even SAF raving about him. That isnt the sign of a poor player.

Who did Hemdani sign for after us ? Nobody.... it tells its own story I am afraid.

Ferguson was far better than Hemdani.

behave yourself. blackburn were not mediocre, they were a european qualifying team. saf raves about alot of things, that means nothing to me, anyway he wasnt raving about him, he had a few wee nice comments about a professional footballer, normal in that game. i didnt say he was poor either, i said he was over rated, which he was, next you will be saying he was a legend :S lol doh

walter smith ruined hemdani.

no he wasnt. arnt opinions great?!?!