a wee technical question....

I'll let bmck answer that. Seems very strange though.

Its happened quite alot, hence the reason I asked cause if my computer this is the only site that it does it with...

:confused:

I find I have to click off altogether and sign in again...:sigh:

Its happened quite alot, hence the reason I asked cause if my computer this is the only site that it does it with...

:confused:

I find I have to click off altogether and sign in again...:sigh:

it does seem quite strange. what do you mean by "the whole board freezes"? is it just gersnet, or your whole computer? does it crash your browser, or just not load?

occasionally there are small problems with the server that last a minute or so, and everything returns to normal. could this be it?

i'll have a look into it this morning. the next time it happens can you make a note of the time so that i can check the logs?

thanks.

it does seem quite strange. what do you mean by "the whole board freezes"? is it just gersnet, or your whole computer? does it crash your browser, or just not load?

occasionally there are small problems with the server that last a minute or so, and everything returns to normal. could this be it?

i'll have a look into it this morning. the next time it happens can you make a note of the time so that i can check the logs?

thanks.

When I posted this thread, it had happened again.

What it is if I click to go into a forum or post a reply it doesnt do anything...I can still click but it just doesnt go anywhere...:confused:

it doesnt freeze altogether just wont bloody budge and then I have to click off altogether as Ive said and then sign in again, sometimes taking upto 5 mins to get back on. I hope this makes sense to you, but its only this site it seems to happen with...

What it is if I click to go into a forum or post a reply it doesnt do anything...I can still click but it just doesnt go anywhere...:confused:

it doesnt freeze altogether just wont bloody budge and then I have to click off altogether as Ive said and then sign in again, sometimes taking upto 5 mins to get back on. I hope this makes sense to you, but its only this site it seems to happen with...

New PC needed IMHO. Either that or Admin hates you :D

it makes sense, but i'm really not sure what the problem is to be honest. its puzzling. if there were lots of people having the same issue it would be easier to investigate. the general trend is:

loads of people having same problem = a problem for me to deal with

individuals having a problem = problem at their end that i can do nothing for

but i'm not convinced in this case because other sites are working ok for you. my only problem is i'm not sure how to analyse it further without actually being there when it happens.

i'll have a look into it more fully this afternoon and see if people on other boards of the same type elsewhere are having the same problems. sorry about the hassle.

it makes sense, but i'm really not sure what the problem is to be honest. its puzzling. if there were lots of people having the same issue it would be easier to investigate. the general trend is:

loads of people having same problem = a problem for me to deal with

individuals having a problem = problem at their end that i can do nothing for

but i'm not convinced in this case because other sites are working ok for you. my only problem is i'm not sure how to analyse it further without actually being there when it happens.

i'll have a look into it more fully this afternoon and see if people on other boards of the same type elsewhere are having the same problems. sorry about the hassle.

not your fault but just thought I'd ask so as to sort a problem if it is gersnet but, as I say its only on this site it happens....

Why is it, when I sometimes click on like Rangers chatroom or lounge the whole board freezes...?

Is this gersnets fault or is my own computer at fault...? :confused:

Is this happening just today or previous?

Im kind of having the same problem sometimes in the last few days but it can be when Im posting.