a wee technical question....

Is this happening just today or previous?

Im kind of having the same problem sometimes in the last few days but it can be when Im posting.

nope been happening a good few weeks, not all the time but it can be pretty annoying if your wanting to reply to a thread...

Thank god someone else... I thought admin hated me...either that or they hate you too...:D

nope been happening a good few weeks, not all the time but it can be pretty annoying if your wanting to reply to a thread...

Thank god someone else... I thought admin hated me...either that or they hate you too...:D

Its just been a few days for me and maybe only 2 or 3 times at that. But as soon as i refresh the page it comes back up so I dont ask Admin if it was the forum as I think its my connection half the time.

Its just been a few days for me and maybe only 2 or 3 times at that. But as soon as i refresh the page it comes back up so I dont ask Admin if it was the forum as I think its my connection half the time.

I try refreshing and that takes a while to do then comes up with unable to find your server...maybe is my computer, but why do it with just gersnet? :confused:

time is 13.56 and its just did it again....:sigh:

my wee smilies went to red crosses this time and I was sending a pm at the time...and would send, had to click off and sign back on again.

see, this is the weird thing. i was using the forum at this time too and it didn't happen for me.

will look into it in more depth as soon as i get a minute though.

see, this is the weird thing. i was using the forum at this time too and it didn't happen for me.

will look into it in more depth as soon as i get a minute though.

no bother...will ask my husband to look at my computer too...:thup: