Season Ticket Renewal - Prices confirmed

I will be renewing regardless but i think not having a 4 or even a 3 month installment deal offered to fans it will reduce renewal numbers.

I know a good few fans who wont be able to afford to stump up all the money at once, my brother being one of them.

I will be renewing regardless but i think not having a 4 or even a 3 month installment deal offered to fans it will reduce renewal numbers.

I know a good few fans who wont be able to afford to stump up all the money at once, my brother being one of them.

Given that the first payment was usually taken at the end of May, anyone using this method of payment would have paid over £300 by the end of July. That is more than the ST will cost. I don't think that argument stands up this year.

Given that the first payment was usually taken at the end of May, anyone using this method of payment would have paid over £300 by the end of July. That is more than the ST will cost. I don't think that argument stands up this year.

you assume that people have been sticking the money by. not all will have been.

IN response to numerous calls from Rangers supporters requesting season ticket prices, the club would like to provide information regarding pricing for season 2012/2013 - subject to SFA membership.

The decision has been taken to reduce season ticket prices significantly - full Adult and concession season ticket prices will be reduced by ONE THIRD and Juveniles will be reduced by 50%.

Season tickets in the Broomloan Road Stand that did not include Old Firm games last season will be reduced by 15% for Adults and ONE THIRD for juveniles and Season tickets in Bar 72 will be reduced by 40%.

Prices for season tickets, which now include all 18 league games, start from £258 for Adults, £65 for Kids and £179 for Concessions.

We hope to provide further details on the timing of season ticket renewal distribution and payment methods later in the week once the position becomes clearer.

As ever, the club appreciates this is a difficult time for supporters and we thank you for your patience and loyalty.

http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/football-news/article/2857817

Guest rab haw

I don't care what Division we are in, I will pay whatever is necessary for my season ticket. We need to build up a solid monetary foundation.

Guest Dutchy
That add up sum very rarely adds up, otherwise Rolls Royce would be selling cars for a tenner.

I'll have one of them, it's better than the Shitroen I'm driving at the moment. lol.