stripping titles (the worst scenario)

I think the worst scenario would be those 5 titles going to Celtic that would put them on 49 - same as us - but with a very important difference; by the time we got back into the top flight - if we ever did, bearing in mind the punishments that await us that we don't yet know about - it would take us some years to catch up again. This, bear in mind, is the only way that Celtic can equal our record. Sporting Integrity? They couldn't fuckin' spell it.

Next thing would be, whether there will be no championship titles handed out (sporting integrity), or whether the runners up would get them. Guess the outcome. Another NIAR for the Hooped Horror beckons, methinks. Icing on the cake that is already of Mount Everest scale.

Essentially, if all that comes to pass and the scum parades through the streets with smug faces and goading our support, Regan will get his wish for civil unrest in no time. And can lay the blame at our doorstep.

Edited by der Berliner

yes. your right.

mind you I'm not sure we had much involvement in ebt's by 2011 I didn't see many current names on the bbc list.

I'm just worried about my Rangers tattoo(joking of course),i have the five stars(50) and was hoping to add another this summer(55)

now wtf do you do for 49?

I'm just worried about my Rangers tattoo(joking of course),i have the five stars(50) and was hoping to add another this summer(55)

now wtf do you do for 49?

We WON those 54 trophies, whether they claim them or not. It is as simple as that.

I think the worst scenario would be those 5 titles going to Celtic that would put them on 49 - same as us - but with a very important difference; by the time we got back into the top flight - if we ever did, bearing in mind the punishments that await us that we don't yet know about - it would take us some years to catch up again. This, bear in mind, is the only way that Celtic can equal our record. Sporting Integrity? They couldn't fuckin' spell it.

Hopefully Mr. Green will never bow to their demands.

next stars at 60.

people should also not celtc used an ent in 2005. so they couldn't get that title or 9 in a row.

I was going to start a series of smaller(five titles) stars, between the ten title stars.