stripping titles (the worst scenario)

Guest Bluenose80
If Rangers were stripped of titles the SFA/SPL could possibly just void the years in question. There is precedent for that Marseille & Juventus for example I'm sure that there will be more examples.

That won't happen mate we all know the whole reason for stripping them is so the mhanks can get their hands on them. More importantly what happen to Juve and Marseille was justified because they were fixing matches whereas we haven't even been found guilty of anything which is why it must not be accepted at all.

There will be serious repercussions if they press ahead with this mark my words.

A judge rules that an SFA punishment is unlawful and they ignore him and enforce it anyway, HMRC have not ruled that our use of EBT's is against tax laws yet the SPL conduct an investigation into alleged dual contracts completely in house and publish no findings, and now we have the final straw of them trying to strip titles...something is going to kick off and I will be right in the middle of it when it does.

Before someone points out that the SFA and SPL are separate entities, think again. Doncaster and Regan have merged the entities in all but name. they act as one against our club.

Guest Bluenose80
There will be serious repercussions if they press ahead with this mark my words.

A judge rules that an SFA punishment is unlawful and they ignore him and enforce it anyway, HMRC have not ruled that our use of EBT's is against tax laws yet the SPL conduct an investigation into alleged dual contracts completely in house and publish no findings, and now we have the final straw of them trying to strip titles...something is going to kick off and I will be right in the middle of it when it does.

Before someone points out that the SFA and SPL are separate entities, think again. Doncaster and Regan have merged the entities in all but name. they act as one against our club.

Agreed mate its pretty clear the SPL are being allowed to run the show why else are they being allowed to dictate whether we get SFA membership or not. I hope our lawyers are preparing a boat load of litigation against every chairman and chief exec who have stuck the boot in and when the time right have them all done in court as they must have broken hundreds of business laws the way they have gone about things.

Can someone tell me why the SFA have no interest in removong Scottish Cups won during this period ? and why the SFL have no interest in removing league cups too ? why is it just the SPL ? We must fight them at all costs whatever they propose

The Scottish Cup would be forever tarnished if they ever took them off us and that wouldn't sit well with the SFA, all these 'null and void' competitions It's not as if they could just award them to the beaten finalists, what about the beaten semi-finalists ie? Same goes for the league cup.

The titles are different just hand them to the runners-up no problem.

In England, like Scotland there were no official league champions during the war, as was the case in the Great War except that septic won 3 back then and they COUNT in the record books?

Can anyone enlighten me on why this is so?

The national league was not suspended during the first war when Celtic won titles, the 7 titles we won during the second WW were unofficial regional league because the national leagues had been suspended.

Edited by TheWeeBlueDevil