Transfer thread - OFFICIAL!! David Templeton signs 4 year deal

They all had a certain love for "utility" people. Obviously, we hardly know what happens on the training field and whether the general "ranking" of a player as a e.g. centre-back is actually true to the core. Some players can sure be utilized in various positions with a various degree of success. IMHO, Bartley was a decent enough SPL centre-back, but not really good as right-back or the like. At least during his second spell. For the time being, I would hope McCoist signs and utilizes people in their "natural" position.

AS Ally McCoist continues his search for new players there were a group of trialists among his squad for training today.

The Rangers boss revealed that both Francesco Stella and Sebastien Faure had trained and played well in a closed-door game at Auchenhowie earlier this week.

And joining that pair in training today were a Greek defender and an Argentinian midfielder.

24 year-old Anestis Argiriou featured recently for AEK Athens and has represented his country at under-21 level.

He can play as either a right sided full back or a central defender and previously had trials with Blackburn under Sam Allardyce.

Francesco Celeste is a left sided midfielder formally of Boca Juniors in his homeland.

The pair were put through their paces along with French defender Faure, who McCoist admits he is hopeful of striking a deal with, and Stella, a 21-year-old Italian-Australian.

Formerly of South Melbourne FC, he left for Italy where he joined Siena before spending time on loan in the lower leagues in Italy.

AS Ally McCoist continues his search for new players there were a group of trialists among his squad for training today.

The Rangers boss revealed that both Francesco Stella and Sebastien Faure had trained and played well in a closed-door game at Auchenhowie earlier this week.

And joining that pair in training today were a Greek defender and an Argentinian midfielder.

24 year-old Anestis Argiriou featured recently for AEK Athens and has represented his country at under-21 level.

He can play as either a right sided full back or a central defender and previously had trials with Blackburn under Sam Allardyce.

Francesco Celeste is a left sided midfielder formally of Boca Juniors in his homeland.

The pair were put through their paces along with French defender Faure, who McCoist admits he is hopeful of striking a deal with, and Stella, a 21-year-old Italian-Australian.

Formerly of South Melbourne FC, he left for Italy where he joined Siena before spending time on loan in the lower leagues in Italy.

Been in touch with my Boca friend to find out more on Celeste and also trying to find out more about the Australian from my mates over here. The Australian played 2 leagues above me for South Melbourne,maybe if I knuckle down I may be in with a chance of a trial;-)

Just in case people are wondering who the goalie is because I was clueless.

In 2010 he signed a two-year contract with the German record champions FC Bayern Munich[6] as keeper for their second team and third choice for the first-team, sharing both roles with Maximilian Riedmüller. He left Bayern after two years.