Transfer thread - OFFICIAL!! David Templeton signs 4 year deal

I thought they'd promoted him to the first team as well.

I didn't think he was that good to be honest. Maybe he will prove me wrong. I thought he was not very good in one on one situations and players seemed to float past him.

Good luck to Bartley. He was better in his 1st loan spell. Probably not helped with all goings on off the pitch 2nd time around

That is indeed possible if not probable as the whole team seemed to get deflated at once after we were 15, or so, points clear.

Guest ayrshireranger

Gers fancy a Stella: Ibrox club look at Australian kid

'RANGERS are eyeing a move for Australian kid Francesco Stella.

The attacking midfielder has arrived for a trial with the Third Division outfit whose 12-month transfer ban kicks in at the start of next month. Stella, 21, is free to leave Serie A side Siena two years after joining them from South Melbourne.'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MU06m...layer_embedded

More stuff lifted from FF (hence: pinch of salt required):

Apparently the Australian boy Francesco Stella won’t be given a contract as the coaching staff don’t like the fact that he is pint sized....

Stephen Makinwa striker and Simone Del Nero midfielder are supposedly also on trial.

Thought he was good in his first spell but he didn't seem to progress, in fact i think he regressed.

He looked very poor but it wasn't helped by consistently being played out of position to no gain. What is it with our manager's tenancies to stick players horrificly out of position to the detriment of the team? McLeish, Smith and McCoist all love to do it again and again. Seems to be another backward Scottish (and perhaps British) trait. They all just want to be as negative as possible and cram as many defenders into the team as humanly possible.