Transfer thread - OFFICIAL!! David Templeton signs 4 year deal

4f7dbdd44aa0eb775edc47c7dd3ca4f2_S.jpg

ALLY McCOIST has confirmed that Ipswich Town are keen on landing Mo Edu as the Rangers boss continues to look at ways to bolster his squad.

Edu made it clear to the manager that he wants to move on for the sake of his international career as much as anything.

Fellow countryman Alejandro Bedoya has already left and made his debut for Helsingborgs last weekend, scoring with an overhead kick in a 2-1 defeat by Elfsborg.

Championship side Ipswich have now made a firm bid for Edu, but as yet the American midfielder has not opted to make the switch to East Anglia.

McCoist said: â??As far as I know there is an offer on the table from Ipswich but as yet he hasnâ??t accepted. He trained this morning and Iâ??m just hopeful that something can be resolved sooner rather than later.â?

The manager is hopeful of tying up some more deals this week as he continues to monitor Greek defender Anestis Argiriou, Argentinean midfielder Francesco Celeste, French defender Sebastien Faure and Italian-Australian striker Francesco Stella.

He said: â??We have a couple of meetings today. The trialists have been showing up well and Iâ??m trying to organise another bounce game for the middle of the week.

â??Hopefully we will have some news in the next couple of days on one or two new signings.

â??I still want to get in a good few. I want to get the squad bolstered. I was looking at the numbers this morning and we need a few in, thatâ??s for sure.â?

Good to see Jim White venturing into these waters, don't see him in here often :D

He's now been banned! :D

David Longmuir will be keeping us up to date with all the SFL news in our new Footie Chat sub-forum! :coolio:

Sounds like Ally is looking for a keeper to fight Alexander for the 1st choice goalie position!

Think McCoist has previously said he would like the young keeper (cannae mind his name) to go out on loan to gain experience. He would then require backup for Alexander...

Rouven Sattelmaier is a freebie who was Bayern Munich's third choice these last two years.

I know it's a long way from the Kudamm to Bavaria, dB, but do you know anything of Sattelmaier? Anyone remember another German goalie with a similar name? 10 Gersnet points and a coupon valid for a look at my hairy back to the winner!

I know it's a long way from the Kudamm to Bavaria, dB, but do you know anything of Sattelmaier? Anyone remember another German goalie with a similar name? 10 Gersnet points and a coupon valid for a look at my hairy back to the winner!

Schickelgruber

Edited by Blue Moon