Checking out the fixtures!

Guest Dutchy

Guest Dutchy

I've just been having a look at the fixture lists, trying to guess what games I'd like to go to. Strangely enough, I had been thinking about taking a tour of all of Scottish football grounds, but that was when Clyde played Queens Park, or similar. I'm not so sure I'd get a ticket for these grounds when it's Rangers visiting.

There's also a few strange weeks in there. We have no game for about 3 weeks after the 24th Nov, well we're not listed for the 1st and 8th of December, so what's happening there then?

I did think one would be because of the earlier rounds of the Scottish cup, but they should at least still publish the ties.

One game I certainly want to get to is the away to Queens Park at Hampden, but the first date I see is the 29th Dec, and I'll be in Holland for christmas, so that's out. Looks like the 6th April game, which is better as it'll be a lot warmer. Well, warmer than December!!!

I'd also like to go to a Clyde game as there may be a good chance, and Berwick is just down the road, but I'm not sure about the capacity there. Montrose might also be worth a jaunt, but I can't begin going crazy with money.

I do want to get to some away games though and I suspect I'll get to a few more home games, as long as they're about £15-20 entrance.

Guest Dutchy
Don't miss Elgin. World Drams Capital.

I'll have to be doing a bit of checking on the Citylinker, but the games are more and likely to be TVised, so what time do I have for an early KO.

Elgin's that far, it would definitely be a 'pub' game.

Guest Dutchy

Actually, this could get a bit confusing. On some pages, they've got us playing Stirling Albion and Annan Athletic in the Scottish cup, but see this list:

http://www.scottishfootballleague.com/club/rangers-fc/fixtures/

These dates are blank.

They've got the East Fife game posponed from the Sunday 5th August, whereas, elsewhere, they've got it as the Sat 4th???

Somewhere else it's on the 7th, but there's no mention of TV?