Is Ally the Man for the job? - The McCoist Thread

See those of you fair weather fans that say there not going back or giving our club money until Ally goes

DON'T COME BACK YOU ARE NOT WANTED

Fair weather fans, glory speakers what ever you want to be called. You're fucking wrong'uns

See those of you fair weather fans that say there not going back or giving our club money until Ally goes

Fair weather fans, glory speakers what ever you want to be called. You're fucking wrong'uns

They pay their money they're entitled to their opinion.

It's disgusting. We're on our knees and people are abandoning us. Yeah, just the type of "fan" we need

Glory hunters

We're on our knees precisely because our laugh-a-minute manager couldn't pick his nose. If we had even a halfway-competent secondary school coach in charge instead of a publicity-obsessed professional "great guy", we would still be in both Cup competitions and we'd be further ahead in the league.

Not to worry, though. I'm sure Ally and Jig will grow hilarious charidee moustaches for Movember. I can't wait to see the pics.

Absolute rubbish why should I give Green my money for the share issue when he hasn't the baws to sack the man responsible for the crap on the pitch we have to endure week after week.