Not sure why, since I haven't slagged off umbro at all in this thread unlike some of the other guys. :D

I've got you in with the 'big brand' sheep for some reason, you'll need to come out and declare your love for the 'diamond' publicly Zappa.

I've got you in with the 'big brand' sheep for some reason, you'll need to come out and declare your love for the 'diamond' publicly Zappa.

Hehehe. :D

I've got to be honest, the only real problem I've seen with us having our kits made by Umbro are related to design and manufacturing quality which are two areas where I've personally thought there were some flaws in recent years. In fairness though, I'm pretty fussy when it comes to design aspects and I spot plenty of flaws in the kits made by the "big brands" too. Some of the football kits the big boys like Nike and Adidas produce are absolutely horrible!

Any of the Barca kits + the Inter home ones of the past decade all look awesome. Try this for size:]

Apart from looking like they've just been attacked with a can of spray paint, I'm sure all the kids love 'em.

Apart from looking like they've just been attacked with a can of spray paint, I'm sure all the kids love 'em.

Sorry old timer. Hopefully Charles Green sees sense and brings back Admiral.

Or maybe even the brand that even the worst of the neds turn their noses up - Le Coq Sportif

Sorry old timer. Hopefully Charles Green sees sense and brings back Admiral.

Or maybe even the brand that even the worst of the neds turn their noses up - Le Coq Sportif

I don't mind if he changes it or not as long as he does what's best for the club.

I'd even suffer us getting landed with a kit like Liverpool's if it brought in a fraction of the money they got on that deal.

7174216480_bae4ed3ba1_b.jpg

Edited by UCF2008