papering over cracks

when we play any club who can do the basics, we we will ne found out. dreadful performance again.

Papering over the cracks? Cracks in what? We're having to rebuild from scratch here. If you don't like the way we go about winning games like this, get used to it. Games against the type of opposition you mention are generally going to be few and far between for some time and I'm sure we're more than capable of rising to the occassion.

Papering over the cracks? Cracks in what? We're having to rebuild from scratch here. If you don't like the way we go about winning games like this, get used to it. Games against the type of opposition you mention are generally going to be few and far between for some time and I'm sure we're more than capable of rising to the occassion.

we arnt. I expect to see players capable of doing the basics which ours dont seem capable of doing. some of those players ate embarassing. Mcculoch in midfield is a disgrace, has ally not learned anything from last years shambles?

Edited by kuznetsov

we arnt. I expect to see players capable of doing the basics which ours dont seem capable of doing. some of those players ate embarassing. Mcculoch on midfield is a disgrace, has ally not learned anything from last years shambles?

He is solely doing it for one purpose: To have people like you moaning about it all year long.

We've been bumped into div 3. A big win doesn't paper over the "cracks". They're not cracks at Ibrox right now. They're giant fuck off, meteoric craters!

But we're on our way up and things can only get better as we rise back through the ranks of Scottish football.

I took alot of positives from today. Competitive football, a full squad of players, 49000 fans, TV's working, CG speech.. All could not have been guaranteed 3 months ago.

Third division teams, for me, play more attractive football. They actually try to play, the keep the ball down, pass the ball & they get in front of the ball. In the SPL you have 10 men sitting behind the ball waiting for a lucky break.

5-1 will do me, 3 offsides too.. how can you be unhappy? I really don't understand.