papering over cracks

Do you always post cryptic stuff mate?

McCulloch is not and never will be a holding midfield player. Hutton is.

Things like backing McCulloch over Hutton shows Ally will never be a manager or coach.

And so we are back to that topic. Since the threesome are back in full swing about McCulloch and McCoist, I say good night and happy dreams. Or maybe you already dread the next game with McCulloch in the side and will have nightmares about it?

Yes, I'm in sarcastic mode right now. For to be sceptical is one thing. To be down right negative or looking for something negative to dwell upon is another.

And so we are back to that topic. Since the threesome are back in full swing about McCulloch and McCoist, I say good night and happy dreams. Or maybe you already dread the next game with McCulloch in the side and will have nightmares about it?

Yes, I'm in sarcastic mode right now. For to be sceptical is one thing. To be down right negative or looking for something negative to dwell upon is another.

I find it sad that you call yourself a Rangers fan but find Ally acceptable as a manager and Mcculloch as a player. Running away from the truth, some Rangers man.

If Nolan ever makes a new Batman film you would make a good Joker or Riddler. What makes your posts all the more hilarious is the fact you are a fan of SDM.....oh dear. Maybe you base your measure of talent on SDM's ability to run a football club.

Is this true? Would explain alot tbh.

No, it is not, and I have no clue why DA comes to this conclusion or why he keeps on trolling me with this stuff. Maybe somesuch got him banned from FF before? But it is quite interesting to see how debate is shifts from the objective to the bashing once DA shows up and throws in such negative stuff.

No, it is not, and I have no clue why DA comes to this conclusion or why he keeps on trolling me with this stuff. Maybe somesuch got him banned from FF before? But it is quite interesting to see how debate is shifts from the objective to the bashing once you show up and throw in your negative stuff.

Ok mate no probs i had no idea what he is going on about.

As for the last part of your post, i can only say it's pathetic to say the least. If you cant handle the truth about Ally or any player then i suggest a football site might not be the best place for you. It makes me laugh when you get people like you, too scared to be honest so you just start the name calling with words like bashing and so on.

It's always a clear sign that you have been well and truely beaten in an arguement when people start this stuff. In fact the people from the east end have perfected this way of debate.

Ok mate no probs i had no idea what he is going on about.

As for the last part of your post, i can only say it's pathetic to say the least. If you cant handle the truth about Ally or any player then i suggest a football site might not be the best place for you. It makes me laugh when you get people like you, too scared to be honest so you just start the name calling with words like bashing and so on.

It's always a clear sign that you have been well and truely beaten in an arguement when people start this stuff. In fact the people from the east end have perfected this way of debate.

You know that you can turn this "argument" on its head? You come up with "it seems you don't see the point or cannot understand it". What's that for an argument? How shall you argue against that other than beating it out of the window? You do not give any reason or explanation, just stating the aforementioned as "fact". Give samples or the like, say how it should be done differently. I just did that over in the other thread, very much like I did above, e.g. post 41.

Dont waste your time mate, i know exactly what he is up to and what he is trying to get done.

What?