Rangers Women - Games and Updates

In due course, I'll try to get the Ladies squad introduced to the Bears' support a bit more, pictures, background and, of course, game stats. These three waited at MP till 1.30 AM to see any new signings arrive. If they can manage (they play a game, as we all know?!), I'm sure quite a few will be over at Ibrox supporting the men's team tomorrow, like last Thursday.

Last game:

Scottish Women's Premier League

Sunday September 2nd, Petershill Park (Glasgow)

Rangers Ladies 9 Kilmarnock 0 (3-0)

Goals: Kathryn Hill, Jenkins, Stephanie Knox, Megan Mason 3, Aimie McGill, Leanne Hughes, Lisa Swanson

(Team to come.)

Edited by der Berliner

Folks,

I've just had to delete the last couple of posts on here because we recieved an official complaint.

Here's the script: This is a positive info & updates thread only. If anyone wants to write any nasty or negative stuff about the Rangers Ladies, then write it somewhere else, not here.

Thanks.

~Z

Ladies and Girls team is being updated as I write ... thanks to Lisa10 and RangersGirlsu15

Next weekend is not entirely Rangers-less, since:

Sat 08/09/12 Girls - Rangers Girls vs Falkirk (Toryglen, 12 a.m.)

Sun 09/09/12 SWPL - Hutchison Vale vs Rangers Ladies (Saughton Enclosure, Edinburgh ,2 p.m.)